Jump to content
rllmuk
choddo

Steam - UI Overhaul Out Now

Recommended Posts

I enjoyed Factorio right up until the attacking creatures became nearly insurmountable.  I'd love them (maybe they have) to just stick in an option to remove them. I want to just build.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol better buy both bundles.

 

on a total space sim binge atm (fuelled by my newly made nostalgia for elite (and EVERY VERSION EVER) and actual nostalgia for freelancer) so starpoint gemini looks great.

 

the other bundle has soom great games too. retro city is mine, also heartbreak. i think my sister would like the soundtracks to the games to listen to while she paints (the fox one and trine 3 most likely)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

If you love Titan Quest then you'll love Grim Dawn, no doubt about it. Maybe you prefer the lovely setting of Titan Quest (like me to be brutally honest, but on the other hand I wouldn't want them to revisit Ancient Greece since they already got everything out of it first time around) but that's a matter of personal taste. Everything else is at least as good as in Titan Quest or better so far.

 

As stefcha said, there's more Grim discussion to be found in the proper thread, including some interesting responses that downplay my enthusiastic post above a little bit :)

 

Yeah, not to derail this thread further, but I've owned Grim Dawn for about 18 months. I won't get around to playing it for a long while yet, so I'll feed off the feedback in the thread (which I'm pretty sure I've posted in too.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/02/2016 at 3:26 PM, Dudley said:

I enjoyed Factorio right up until the attacking creatures became nearly insurmountable.  I'd love them (maybe they have) to just stick in an option to remove them. I want to just build.

They have.

 

I love Factorio. That trailer is a genuinely feasible picture of what you end up building over enough time as well. It's a beautiful thing.

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rev said:

 

If anyone ever wondered why Sega couldn't manage to sell hardware, the fact they managed to get in a confused mess giving games away for free is a reasonable explanation.

And yet Sega gives shit away and ensures everybody gets it! They may not be a competent business, but they get points for effort.

 

Sega4lyfe

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Steam is starting to sell bundles where you don't have to rebuy the games that you already own, much like GOG.com does.

steam-bundles.png

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, choddo said:

I got a random out of the blue "beta patch multiplayer" update to Titan Quest yesterday - what's that all about??

 

15 hours ago, Mortis said:

Just because I cant find the thread at the moment - anyone that still loves Titan Quest Immortal Throne @Mister_Gerbik  might be interested that it got a beta update to add in multiplayer again (it used gamespy previously) and updated the renderer as well http://steamcommunity.com/app/4550/discussions/0/412448158142593998/#p6

 

:) Mortis posted about it in the Grim Dawn thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah. Thanks! I don't think I ever played it multiplayer. Will have to investigate. This also now means I have to buy Grim Dawn of course.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Marzipan Travolta said:

They have.

 

I love Factorio. That trailer is a genuinely feasible picture of what you end up building over enough time as well. It's a beautiful thing.

 

 

 

Fucking. Awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, VN1X said:

Here's a Harvest Moon/Animal Crossing inspired game with 4-player co-op on PC.

 

 

I want it. 

 

 

I really like the look of it but damn that video comes across like a marketing video...

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh, the guy has the best selection of games on his channel and genuinely exposes his audience to new stuff, plus he actually seems to know what he's talking about (as opposed to other 90% of youtubers). Don't be a playa hata! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too many games.  Oh my days I want Stardew Valley.  Looks like there is so much potential.  I love that there's so much to explore, potentially secret areas, rare items to find then coop on top of that.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, simms said:

Too many games.  Oh my days I want Stardew Valley.  Looks like there is so much potential.  I love that there's so much to explore, potentially secret areas, rare items to find then coop on top of that.

 

I thought there was coop but reading the store page I don't think it is

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The video up there says it is single player only right now but 4 player Co op is coming soon. 

 

I think I'll be buying and playing this later this evening! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/02/2016 at 0:01 AM, -Ben.Johnson- said:

lol better buy both bundles.

 

on a total space sim binge atm (fuelled by my newly made nostalgia for elite (and EVERY VERSION EVER) and actual nostalgia for freelancer) so starpoint gemini looks great.

 

the other bundle has soom great games too. retro city is mine, also heartbreak. i think my sister would like the soundtracks to the games to listen to while she paints (the fox one and trine 3 most likely)

I wish somebody would do the deal and get Freelancer on Steam or GOG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.