Steam - UI Overhaul Out Now

lol better buy both bundles.

on a total space sim binge atm (fuelled by my newly made nostalgia for elite (and EVERY VERSION EVER) and actual nostalgia for freelancer) so starpoint gemini looks great.

the other bundle has soom great games too. retro city is mine, also heartbreak. i think my sister would like the soundtracks to the games to listen to while she paints (the fox one and trine 3 most likely)

18 hours ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

If you love Titan Quest then you'll love Grim Dawn, no doubt about it. Maybe you prefer the lovely setting of Titan Quest (like me to be brutally honest, but on the other hand I wouldn't want them to revisit Ancient Greece since they already got everything out of it first time around) but that's a matter of personal taste. Everything else is at least as good as in Titan Quest or better so far.

As stefcha said, there's more Grim discussion to be found in the proper thread, including some interesting responses that downplay my enthusiastic post above a little bit :)

Yeah, not to derail this thread further, but I've owned Grim Dawn for about 18 months. I won't get around to playing it for a long while yet, so I'll feed off the feedback in the thread (which I'm pretty sure I've posted in too.)

On 25/02/2016 at 3:26 PM, Dudley said:

I enjoyed Factorio right up until the attacking creatures became nearly insurmountable.  I'd love them (maybe they have) to just stick in an option to remove them. I want to just build.

They have.

I love Factorio. That trailer is a genuinely feasible picture of what you end up building over enough time as well. It's a beautiful thing.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Rev said:

If anyone ever wondered why Sega couldn't manage to sell hardware, the fact they managed to get in a confused mess giving games away for free is a reasonable explanation.

And yet Sega gives shit away and ensures everybody gets it! They may not be a competent business, but they get points for effort.

Sega4lyfe

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, choddo said:

I got a random out of the blue "beta patch multiplayer" update to Titan Quest yesterday - what's that all about??

15 hours ago, Mortis said:

Just because I cant find the thread at the moment - anyone that still loves Titan Quest Immortal Throne @Mister_Gerbik  might be interested that it got a beta update to add in multiplayer again (it used gamespy previously) and updated the renderer as well http://steamcommunity.com/app/4550/discussions/0/412448158142593998/#p6

:) Mortis posted about it in the Grim Dawn thread.

2 hours ago, simms said:

Too many games.  Oh my days I want Stardew Valley.  Looks like there is so much potential.  I love that there's so much to explore, potentially secret areas, rare items to find then coop on top of that.

I thought there was coop but reading the store page I don't think it is

• Upvote 1
On 26/02/2016 at 0:01 AM, -Ben.Johnson- said:

lol better buy both bundles.

on a total space sim binge atm (fuelled by my newly made nostalgia for elite (and EVERY VERSION EVER) and actual nostalgia for freelancer) so starpoint gemini looks great.

the other bundle has soom great games too. retro city is mine, also heartbreak. i think my sister would like the soundtracks to the games to listen to while she paints (the fox one and trine 3 most likely)

I wish somebody would do the deal and get Freelancer on Steam or GOG

Has anyone else had issues with the Steam overlay on Windows 10?

I've recently upgraded and my 360 pad works fine for games but pressing the Xbox button doesn't display the overlay and I can't take screenshots anymore (which is usually Xbox button and right trigger).

I've read about turning off Xbox game recording via the app but this hasn't made any difference.

1 hour ago, Jigsaw Monkey said:

Has anyone else had issues with the Steam overlay on Windows 10?

I've recently upgraded and my 360 pad works fine for games but pressing the Xbox button doesn't display the overlay and I can't take screenshots anymore (which is usually Xbox button and right trigger).

I've read about turning off Xbox game recording via the app but this hasn't made any difference.

Xbox DVR is hijacking the Xbox button. To stop it doing that you have to go into the Xbox app, go to the settings, make sure DVR is turned on, press Win+G to bring up the game bar, go to the settings there, turn off Open Game Bar with Xbox button.

If you just turned off DVR in the Xbox app without disabling the Xbox button it will still hijack it from Steam, because... Windows 10.

• Upvote 2