Savant - Ascent

Type:Rider

Shivah: Kosher Edition

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

A Virus Named TOM

Eets Munchies

Nightsky

Cortex Command

[single key] Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, and And Yet It Moves

All of these are still available :)

• Upvote 1

Sorry, Valve, you're not getting my phone number. Now fuck off bugging me about it.

Greetings, friend. Do you wish to play Half Life 3? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. Use it, and send one dollar to Gabe Newell, Valve Bellevue, Washington. Eternal happiness and Half Life 3 is only a dollar away.

Love Trousers is great... but not on PC. For some reason the controls are completely fucked and no matter how I tried to remap them I never got it like the Vita version, which control brilliantly and the PC version actually put me off the Vita one entirely, only ended up playing it because it came on PS+ (and from there became one of those that just turned mysteriously free forever). But maybe it's just me, if you can make it work how you want it's great and at £kindlyofferedfree what have you got to lose.

I prefer it on PC, I think. I've always just used keyboard controls though, not a pad.

I prefer it on PC, I think. I've always just used keyboard controls though, not a pad.

Well I can understand why you don't mind the controls then - you're clearly mental. Keyboard controls! I just couldn't.

Sorry, Valve, you're not getting my phone number. Now fuck off bugging me about it.

Steam is one of the few services where I'll gladly hand out my phone number to add an extra layer of security/verification. I've got over 350+ games and an inventory worth tens of euro. I'd rather not that people haxed me.

Steam is one of the few services where I'll gladly hand out my phone number to add an extra layer of security/verification. I've got over 350+ games and an inventory worth tens of euro. I'd rather not that people haxed me.

That's what I thought too but then my phone got destroyed and it took 2 weeks for the 3 person valve customer service team to get back to me asking me for loads of info so I could removed it from my account and put in a new one.

Also everyone buy Darkest Dungeon.

Well I can understand why you don't mind the controls then - you're clearly mental. Keyboard controls! I just couldn't.

I grew up playing PC games on the keyboard, it's fairly natural. I had a joystick, but not a joypad until ages later, certainly 5 years and having a good pad is only as recent as the 360 appearing.

If you can complete the shareware version of Raptor and score goals on Sensi from nearly the halfway line, Luftrausers is a piece of piss.

Yeah, keyboard controls for Luftrausers are fine, as they are for any game with purely digital controls and no requirement for odd combo movements (i.e. not fighting games).

Does anyone here love Indies? I want to do a regular podcast called The Indie Show where we talk about Indie games, new, old, upcoming, etc. If you are interested in doing something with me, then please drop me a PM

• Upvote 3

Some goodies:

Rise of the Triad (2013) Steam Key: TDXM3-EIYQV-??GHN - Makers of the best Basketball game on the market today
Town of Salem Steam Key: BNGPT-VT??V-JQFZN - The Meaning of Life x2 minus 2
Malebolgia Steam Key: 88GY0-??X8Z-BYHHN - First name of C3PO's bestest mate robot.
Blues and Bullets - Episode 1 Steam Key: 706X9-NA05N-???WC - Space game ??? Online
Quarries of Scred Steam Key: 6J9??-KN7G6-RGGTV - Initials of Liverpool FC's recently sacked Northern Irish manager
  • Upvote 5

Took Blues and Bullets. Really looking forward to this one so thanks!

Had a quick look at that one and I'm still not entirely sure what it is so thought I'd leave it. Like on film noir semi on rails-ish adventure but also a bit of a shooter?