Steam - UI Overhaul Out Now

So Valve recently patched Counter-Strike *needle scratch* "Oh ffs another CS post by VN1X" ...Yes I know but basically it takes out the feature of being able to speak to the other team during warm-up and half-time. This video seriously makes a good case of why that is bad lol.

The weatherman part complete with TMNT music was great. :D

I could swear I played a demo of this years ago and it was pretty boring. Hopefully it's changed for the better since whatever I played it on back then.

I played a demo from the Steam marketplace and it was pretty fun. :) It's standard twin-stick shooting with a time-attack style element (you have a constantly draining "battery" meter that needs replenishing with pickups) but it's very fast paced and throws tons of stuff at you. :D The character design is the one thing I didn't warm to immediately, but that doesn't matter too much in a top-down shooter. :P

Good news! The only Sonic game I'd actually like to give a go.

I just find it dryly amusing. After the success of Valkria Chronicles, of all the games Sega decide to give a belated PC port, it's not VF5, it's not VC2, or Yakuza, or Bayonetta, or even Vanquish or a Puyo Puyo game, it's frickin' Sonic Lost World.

Still, I'll pick it up in a few months when Sega discounts it to £3, as they are wont to do.

I just want them to port Rez, but it feels like I'm almost the only one as it rarely gets mentioned in the list of games to be ported. Rez + OST and I'm sorted, Sega can do whatever they like after that.

I just find it dryly amusing. After the success of Valkria Chronicles, of all the games Sega decide to give a belated PC port, it's not VF5, it's not VC2, or Yakuza, or Bayonetta, or even Vanquish or a Puyo Puyo game, it's frickin' Sonic Lost World.Still, I'll pick it up in a few months when Sega discounts it to £3, as they are wont to do.

You may get your wish eventually. Mentioned in a press release more past Sega titles maybe on the way.

“We’re delighted to be able to bring Sonic Lost World to PC.” Said John Clark, VP of Commercial Publishing for SEGA Europe; “This is the latest in a string of high quality PC ports of past SEGA titles that we will be building on in the coming months and years.”

I just find it dryly amusing. After the success of Valkria Chronicles, of all the games Sega decide to give a belated PC port, it's not VF5, it's not VC2, or Yakuza, or Bayonetta, or even Vanquish or a Puyo Puyo game, it's frickin' Sonic Lost World.

Still, I'll pick it up in a few months when Sega discounts it to £3, as they are wont to do.

A cursory look at SteamSpy would allow you to figure out why they would choose to port yet another Sonic game, I'd be fairly confident that it will be a better business decision than any of the games you list as alternatives.

Bayonetta should be a given really, the game has already been playably demoed on PC. We'd then have a version which could claim to run at 60fps without the use of an asterisk.

A cursory look at SteamSpy would allow you to figure out why they would choose to port yet another Sonic game, I'd be fairly confident that it will be a better business decision than any of the games you list as alternatives.

But then check the sales of Valkyria Chronicles on SteamSpy, which in 12 months has outsold all the Sonic titles other than Sonic Generations and S&ASRT (which Sega has been pretty much giving away for basic nothing at every possible opportunity for about a year).

Is Steam playing up for anyone else? All the pages, bar Library, are blank for me at the moment.

Seriously, if you donate your body to science when you pass on I think you'll personally push forward our level of knowledge in field manipulation by decades, if not centuries. The wonders they'll find! If they can isolate it, they'll be able to break anything and it follows that if they can reverse it they can fix everything. You know it makes sense. Saviour of all mankind, it's got a nice ring to it.

Love Trousers is great... but not on PC. For some reason the controls are completely fucked and no matter how I tried to remap them I never got it like the Vita version, which control brilliantly and the PC version actually put me off the Vita one entirely, only ended up playing it because it came on PS+ (and from there became one of those that just turned mysteriously free forever). But maybe it's just me, if you can make it work how you want it's great and at £kindlyofferedfree what have you got to lose.

Anyone want some keys?

Fez

Fract OSC

Hotline Miami

Luftrausers

MirrorMoon EP

Cities in Motion 2

QUBE

Gone Home

Deponia

Goodbye Deponia

Chaos on Deponia