rllmuk
choddo

Steam - UI Overhaul Out Now

Likely not even taken by forum members - anyone can see discussion and spoiler tags don't prevent key-crawler bots from snapping them up.

But how ? On google it is undetected ? :)

Hopefully not already mentioned: that new mortal kombat game is about 16 quid on cdkeys.com, with the preorder dlc. Yeah, the one which is currently 40 quid on Amazon for the consoles.

Reign of Kings is utterly incredible. Mate was bored on TS this afternoon, bought a 4 pack, gifted me one. Never heard of it. 9 hours later I had to force myself to disconnect.

It's Rust + Chivalry + Siege Weapons + Public Executions + Groot. It's highly polished for an alpha and a pretty gorgeous game to boot.

• Upvote 1

Yeah been curious about that game ever since GB took a look at it (4:50)

Already trying to get people on Steam buy the four-pack with me. :P

EDIT: Woops, never mind! Been reading some early access review and seems that there are a lot of hackers flying around, literally. Gonna' steer clear of this one for a while then.

Just got hold of void expanse after the GB quicklook, has anyone here picked it up/impressions? looking for a S.P.A.Z replacement and this seems to be it till S.P.A.Z 2

Yeah we captured a hacker in a cage yesterday, he instakilled 3 of us whilst naked and without touching us.

The inevitable happened today when we were offline. The king came down with siege weapons and destroyed our base as we were his only real challenge on the server.

You can report hackers in this game though, unlike rust. Tbf one hacker in 10 hrs is fine compared to the early days of rust where hackers would walk right through your walls.

Is that South Park game actually any good? When I woke up this morning I was all like "I will not buy any more games until I actually play some of the damn things". But now there's that deal... And the fact that I own Dead Space 1 and 3 but not 2 for some reason... ARGH.

Is that South Park game actually any good? When I woke up this morning I was all like "I will not buy any more games until I actually play some of the damn things". But now there's that deal... And the fact that I own Dead Space 1 and 3 but not 2 for some reason... ARGH.

If you like the show, then you'll like the game...it's bloody superb fun. Some of it is genuinely funnier (and probably a little bit sicker!) than the TV show.

Yep, it's brilliant. It's South Park through and through, so you know what to expect with the story - it's crude and offensive, brilliantly funny. Gameplay is a bit like Paper Mario, if you've ever played that. It's a surprisingly good little RPG.

Also: what VN1X said.

I bought a copy through Nuuvem for £20 this morning.

If you're after a Steam key then you're stuck with buying directly through Steam itself. Everywhere else is a Rockstar Social Club key.

I bought a copy through Nuuvem for £20 this morning.

If you're after a Steam key then you're stuck with buying directly through Steam itself. Everywhere else is a Rockstar Social Club key.

It says I can't buy it in my region. Do I have to go through some rigmarole?