Steam - UI Overhaul Out Now

OMFG. Gotta' get me a Logitech keyboard. :omg:

I'm still waiting for someone to create a good keyboard with all OLED keys, like the Optimus Maximus, that doesn't cost two grand. Get it down to £250 or something and they will fly off the shelves.

I'm still waiting for someone to create a good keyboard with all OLED keys, like the Optimus Maximus, that doesn't cost two grand. Get it down to £250 or something and they will fly off the shelves.

Even for a SWAG kid like me that's a bit too much disco for my liking.

If my current Corsair K60 ever decides to stop working I'll probably go for the K70 RGB. :wub:

Even for a SWAG kid like me that's a bit too much disco for my liking.

It would be great!

Imagine having every key label what it does, so you never have to look up keybindings or keyboard shortcuts. And you could have games light up the correct buttons in tutorials.

I want to be able to press a modifier key and then have my keyboard light up with icons for all my software, so I can load software in two button presses.

And you'd still get tactile feedback to aide your muscle memory, so it would become automatic after a while. The best of both worlds!

Seeing as I appear to be some kind of moron. Is there a reason games such as

Crysis
Batman AA: GOTY

Flatout: UC

Won't load?

I got a DX10 error on Crysis, which it seems I can see how to fix, but the other don't even boot.

DOTA 2, Chime, other Indies, etc all fine.

Flatout definitely is, I don't think Crysis is. I don't think any official solution exists for Flatout, though someone seems to have got it working by deleting the xlive.dll file.

Crysis is an issue with Windows 7, Direct X 10 and some other thing. I deleted it for now like an idiot, but there is a fix on the steam forums it seems.

Seeing as I appear to be some kind of moron. Is there a reason games such as

Crysis

Batman AA: GOTY

Flatout: UC

Won't load?

I got a DX10 error on Crysis, which it seems I can see how to fix, but the other don't even boot.

DOTA 2, Chime, other Indies, etc all fine.

Crysis needs 64-bit binaries to work on 64-bit OSes which, annoyingly, don't come with the Steam version.