rllmuk
choddo

Steam - UI Overhaul Coming Soon

Is Tabletop Simulator any good or is it too awkward to use on a PC? I have a Surface and the idea of carrying digital boardgames around really appeals, but I suspect the UI would make it impractical, right?

Is Tabletop Simulator any good or is it too awkward to use on a PC? I have a Surface and the idea of carrying digital boardgames around really appeals, but I suspect the UI would make it impractical, right?

It looks too awkward to use on anything so far. I think it's more of a work in progress at the moment...

So as I've missed Van Helsing 2, but there's a chance it'll be in a flash sale (at more than 33% off), right?

It might show up again, but normally vote/daily/flash are all the same (higher than normal sale) discount

Don't say that, I've just talked myself out of buying it.

Bugger! I did the same. Was on my Wishlist but when it actually came to buying it I decided I wasn't really that interested.

Still not bought anything yet. The final day is going to cost me a fortune at this rate.

I think it is always best to clarify in any steam sale

gaben.pngWAIT UNTIL WHAT YOU WANT COMES UP IN A DAILY DEAL/COMMUNITY VOTE/FLASH SALE. IF IT DOESN'T - BUY IT ON THE LAST DAY gaben.png

(That being said, anything that is already 75% plus, is unlikely to turn up in one of those and will not get cheaper)

• Upvote 2

I reckon most are already aware of this but if you add Enhanced Steam to Firefox or Chrome you get so much more useful info when browsing the Steam website. Even on the main page you instantly see which games you already own and the price fluctuations.

Download here.

• Upvote 3

That's not going to get any cheaper is it? Even if it went to 90% the price difference isn't going to be massive. (I'm trying to talk myself into buying it now rather than waiting and maybe saving £1.80)

Well it's on what it is for the whole period so there's nothing to lose by waiting. I'm holding fast! Plus, I'll have sold more holiday trading cards by then so they can pay for it.

I reckon most are already aware of this but if you add Enhanced Steam to Firefox or Chrome you get so much more useful info when browsing the Steam website. Even on the main page you instantly see which games you already own and the price fluctuations.

Download here.

Yeah, this is really good it's a shame the Steam client can't show as much extra detail. Just having things like your owned games and wishlist stuff highlighted is cool (default colours are a bit garish but easily changed) but other bits like the cheapest price comparison vs. ever are handy too.

Just Euro Truck Simulator 2 Gold for me so far, I don't tend to go for simulators and I wouldn't normally be tempted by a game that seems to focus on the joy of driving a HGV, but I'm so intrigued by the positive feedback I had to give it a shot at £3!

Yeah, can't see it going lower than 33%

It's only a couple of weeks old too! I'll probably wait for it in the Xmas sale, still need to finish the bloody first one!

Yeah, I'm the same - like the first one but have yet to finish it.

Anyone placed Forced? Tempting me for co-op funs

If you haven't already, vote for the FPS bundle, buy and play Gunslinger and Bullestorm. Such fantastic g

This is a wise man

Download here.

Says a feature of this is seeing how much you've spent on Steam - do I really want to know that? No, no I don't.