Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

Finally got around to starting Mark of the Ninja earlier as well, and finished the first couple of levels. It's incredible, really should have played this sooner.

It's an utterly fantastic little game. I played it pretty much through in a couple of days because I couldn't put it down.

I know Arkham Origins is waiting for me on Christmas Day, so I wanted to pick up the season pass while it's cheap. However, Steam won't let me because I don't own AO yet!

If I buy it as a gift and store it in my inventory, will I later be able to activate it on my own account or can I only gift stuff from my inventory?

You can add gifts to your own account later!

In fact I tend to buy things as gifts from the sale, and only as them to my library when I decide to play it. Thus I can give some bargains away later I'd I never get around to playing something.

I do the same but it does increase the chances of buying something that you already own. I refreshed my wishlist last night as I noticed that about 3 of the games I actually already have, I've just not gifted them to myself yet.

Sure thing, have at these:

Little Inferno
World of Goo key
EDGE, Anomaly, Osmos (all in one)
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Eufloria
Splice
Sword and Sworcery EP
Machinarium
Cogs
Nightsky
McPixel
Waking Mars
20% off Velocity Ultra x2
10% off Toki Tori 2 x2
Also if anyone has a Dustforce, Binding of Isaac or Gratituous Space Battles key going spare, would be most grateful :)

Did you get your wants list? Pretty sure I've got GSB and BoI.

Anyone go for the Square Enix mystery box?

I did. Live and learn!

As such, a little Christmas giveaway. Anyone who wants a Tomb Raider 2013 (claimed) or Hitman: Blood Money key give me a PM. Preferably if they'll play it!

Now taken! Enjoy!

Just had an email through from SimplyCDKeys. They’ve got some decent deals at the moment:

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified: £3.99

Splinter Cell Blacklist (Uplay): £5.99

F1 2013: £6.99

AC: Black Flag (Uplay): £17.99

Lost Planet 3: £4.99

I have to recommend Splinter Cell Blacklist, despite it being UPlay (although you can't avoid that even if you get a Steam key) it's my favourite Splinter Cell in years.

The Stanley Parable is on a daily deal for the next few hours. Although it's listed as PC only, news sites are reporting that it is now OS X compatible (from today), so Mac people like me may want to get it now. Haven't tested trying to install it myself.

You don't need to rush to get it, sir - Although the new deals are in a few hours, it's just like the last few Steam Sales, in that each of the daily deals actually last for 48 Hours each. You'll have another 24 hours to pick it up, even when the new deals are up!

Flash and Community deals are on a tighter schedule, mind. Getting those votes in during the twilight hours for more trading cards is usually a bugger!

Siri sorted me a Binding of Isaac, but a GSB would be lovely :)

Everything not struck through on my list still available if anyone wants it btw!

Will PM.

I did. Live and learn!

As such, a little Christmas giveaway. Anyone who wants a Tomb Raider 2013 or Hitman: Blood Money key give me a PM. Preferably if they'll play it!

Will PM. (For Hitman).

Has Papers, Please already been part of the sale? I see it's 33% off now and I really want to get it, but I assume the chance is pretty high it'll appear as flash/daily deal so I suppose I'd rather wait?

I don't recall seeing is as one of the Flash Deals yet, although there being one or two sets that appear when I'm usually out doesn't help.

It'll probably turn up as a Daily Deal. Alternatively, Humble Store's doing it for $6.66, which might work out cheaper.

Square Enix games up for grabs, first come, first served!

Let me know and I'll PM you the steam key

Tomb Raider

Hitman: Blood Money

Just Cause 2

Dungeon Siege 3

hi simbo if the tomb raider key is still going can i grab it? been on my to play list but kept getting pushed back with other games being released