Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

The new way Humble Bundle go about giving you the Steam Key is fucking awful...I've now tried about 15 times to type in the right bloody letters and it just will not work.

Arseholes.

Eh? For me when they integrated Steam properly it was just a case of click on Steam Key option, log into Steam to link accounts, done (and since then it's all automatic).

It'll be due to the cutting/Blade mode more than anything. There's an option where you can change the number of cuts you can make. I remember before they had to restrict it on consoles as it made them crash when unlimited and the testers where cutting things into many very small pieces :D

Sure thing, have at these:

Machinarium

Also if anyone has a Dustforce, Binding of Isaac or Gratituous Space Battles key going spare, would be most grateful :)

I've got a copy of BoI going spare, I'll send it to you after work. If you've still got Mechanarium, I'd be happy to take that, thanks!

I think they've upgraded it with the engine tech from the Phantom Pain, they showed some screenshots that were using some pretty advanced lighting that wasn't in the original.

I heard that Konami had set up a studio for PC development or porting. I hope these means PC Phantom pain and more Japanese support in general going forwards. Surely it's money on the table for porting classics onto PC and making definitive versions for release on Steam.

I heard that Konami had set up a studio for PC development or porting. I hope these means PC Phantom pain and more Japanese support in general going forwards. Surely it's money on the table for porting classics onto PC and making definitive versions for release on Steam.

It was strongly hinted at that Platinum Games themselves are doing the port. I could well believe it too as a few of the Platinum Games guys went to see Valve plus after Bayonettas PS3 port they don't want anyone else porting their games other than themselves.

Some amazon time limited offers:

http://www.amazon.com/Brothers-Tale-Sons-Online-Game/dp/B00FQPQGSY/ref=dsvrt_myd_asin_block

Brothers a tale of two sons 6 dollahs

http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Gear-Rising-Vengeance-Online/dp/B00HERCRAI/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1387457268&sr=8-5&keywords=metal+gear+rising+pc

Now available for preorder for a special price of 20 dollars, MGS Rising (which comes in at around 12.50)

It's rumored to hit steam with a 20 percent discount on the sale later today, but you'd still be better off getting it from amazon (where you get a steam code) due to the exchange rate and steam being dickish in the usual dollar/pound prices they charge. I'm guessing steam sale price will be 15.99

The MGSR press release says that the Steam Holiday Sale starts today.

Tonight's the night!

Guys, what's Dark Souls like on PC now? I want to get it for my bro for Xmas, but not if the online is totally broken because of GFWL.