Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

Mortal Kombat for $8? Sure, why not. Bit disappointed that SFxT complete is still $15 though, considering the SF4/SFxT combo is the same price.

Having Sonic All-Stars Transformed for about $5 is RLLMUK Secret Santa easy mode, mind. 1080p 60fps Ryo Hazuki for everyone!

Pre-emptive Steam Sale Nosedive.

Honestly? No idea, outside of it being out for about 2/3 weeks and it's a console port of something nobody cares about, even if it's a good game. Same thing happened to DmC, which dropped like a lead balloon literally five days after release (Came out on PC on the 25th according to Wikipedia, It was £12.99 on SimplyGames on the 30th according to previous forum posts I made elsewhere).

I can't check Kinguin, mind. However, CJs is touting EU keys for a tenner, that's good enough.

Is there an organised RLLMUK way of trading Steam keys? I've got a bunch of indie game keys going spare and don't know where is the best place to move them on.

You give them all to me, Donk. And then I'll deal them out to all the relevant parties. All of them are me.

(In all seriousness, just post up what you've got and then PM the first person to respond in the thread - It's basically become the agreed method after proposing a more organised effort to deal with dirty thieves/JohnM in the Suggestions forum.)

Is there an organised RLLMUK way of trading Steam keys? I've got a bunch of indie game keys going spare and don't know where is the best place to move them on.

Post the list of games in here, and ask for people to PM you for the codes. If you paste the codes directly, they'll get swept up by lurkers or bots.

Sure thing, have at these:

Little Inferno
World of Goo key
EDGE, Anomaly, Osmos (all in one)
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Eufloria
Splice
Sword and Sworcery EP
Machinarium
Cogs
Nightsky
McPixel
Waking Mars
20% off Velocity Ultra x2
10% off Toki Tori 2 x2
Also if anyone has a Dustforce, Binding of Isaac or Gratituous Space Battles key going spare, would be most grateful :)

Not steam keys, but the D&D Master Collection is on sale on Gamersgate again. A measly £3.74 for some of the best RPG's in existence.

It includes

Baldur's Gate 1&2 + expansions

Planescape Torment

Icewind dale 1&2 + expansions

Temple of Elemental Evil

All DRM-free

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-DBAMC/dungeons-and-dragons-anthology-the-master-collection

Looks like we're going to have Metal Gear Solid Rising for Pre-order tomorrow at 33% off ($19.99), there's still some final emails floating back and forth but I feel confident enough that it's going to happen to update you here.

Tony of Amazon.com, soon must actually mean soon then if you can actually purchase it tomorrow.

This is from a poster from Konami as well:

Cats out of the bag, I guess.

That 20$ price will start tomorrow morning and run for a limited time (48h), so best get it sooner than later before it goes back up to a slightly higher price before it launches. Will be coming to Steam.

I'll try to answer any questions that I can, but most of the details are being reserved for a more official release announcement tomorrow.

Apparently it has all the DLC included

EDIT:

This new PC version includes all three DLC missions: Blade Wolf, Jetstream, and VR Missions, in addition to all customized body upgrades for Raiden, including: White Armor, Inferno Armor, Commando Armor, Raiden's MGS4 body, and the ever-popular Cyborg Ninja.

"CUTSCENES" added to the Main Menu. Play any and all cutscenes.

"CODECS" added to the Main Menu. Play all and any codec conversation scenes.

Added to the CHAPTER Menu the Boss Stage, enabling to play only the Boss battles.

"GRAPHIC OPTIONS" added to the OPTIONS Menu. Modify resolution, anti-aliasing, etc.
There is an option reading "ZANGEKI" that will modify the amount of cuts you can make.