Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

The Walking Dead (The good one ;) - £8.39)

Thanks! You reminded me I yar'd this just to see how bad it was.

And that's all the time I am willing to waste on that piece of shit.

Edited by snowbind

No, for everything other than TF2 or Dota, you get your max number of drops and that's it. For TF2/Dota you will get the normal if you're premium (bought stuff on market previously or bought TF2 back in the day) and a further card can drop for each $9 you spend in the market from now on.

So if I trade a card I already have, do I get a chance to unlock it again within the game?

As the post explained above, no. Essentially to complete a set trade cards for games where you have no interest in a completed badge with cards for a game you do.

I've managed to complete three level 1 badges without spending any additional money. I sold some cards on the market and purchased others. After crafting a badge you get a background, emoticon and a random game voucher. I sold some of those to fund more cards.

As an example I sold a Don't Starve emoticon for £1 earlier. Steam makes it really easy to buy and sell items. http://steamcommunity.com/market/

I'd happily hoover up a trading card beta invite, please.

I'm very good about not trying to snaffle any of the free game codes in this thread, because I've only posted in here a couple of times, but I reckon asking for a beta invite's not too cheeky.

My steam name's Dynamite_Badger apparently. I thought it was MonkeyBongos, so that's come as a surprise to me.

I'd happily hoover up a trading card beta invite, please.

I'm very good about not trying to snaffle any of the free game codes in this thread, because I've only posted in here a couple of times, but I reckon asking for a beta invite's not too cheeky.

My steam name's Dynamite_Badger apparently. I thought it was MonkeyBongos, so that's come as a surprise to me.

I'll send you one over today, I've still got one more if anyone else is interested?

Nice find, thank you.

Gaben is trolling me with these bloody trading cards:

yudodisgaben.jpg

Same thing happened with Portal 2, my first 2 cards were both the Chell one. If anybody happens to want a G-Man card, let me know. (I no longer have the spare Chell.)

If anyone was wanting Borderlands 2 but doesn't have enough friends (or enough friends who are behind the times enough not to have it already) to splash out for a 4-pack, or is reading this in 20 minutes' time when the sale is over, I've got one copy spare going for £7.65 (1/4 of the 4-pack's sale cost). PM me.

(Does this need to go in the trading folder or something?)

EDIT: Now sold.

If anyone was wanting Borderlands 2 but doesn't have enough friends (or enough friends who are behind the times enough not to have it already) to splash out for a 4-pack, or is reading this in 20 minutes' time when the sale is over, I've got one copy spare going for £7.65 (1/4 of the 4-pack's sale cost). PM me.

(Does this need to go in the trading folder or something?)

Assuming paypal is fine I'll take that!

Daily Deal: March of the Eagles £7.49

Week long deals:

Strike Suit Zero £7.49

Sleeping Dogs £9.99

Jagged Alliance - Back in Action £10.19

Unreal Deal Pack £5.75

Wasteland Angel £2.25

Rochard £1.99

articy: draft SE £50.24

Lords of Football £16.65

Spectraball £2.34