IGNORED

Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

When reviewers become designers. Tom Francis of PC Gamer is making his own game, Gunpoiint a spy game about rewiring and punching people through windows with your trousers. I think it looks really interesting and do agree with people who say he's nuts to give it away, charge a few pounds and I he could probably make a nice amount of money from it, especially if you got it on the likes of Steam.

Indie Royale is up:

1. Really Big Sky available on: windows, desura, steam

Only way to get Really Big Sky on Steam!

2. Runespell: Overture available on: windows, mac, desura, steam

3. Cthulhu Saves the World available on: windows, desura, steam

4. Eufloria available on: windows, desura, steam

5. BONUS: Breath of Death VII available on: windows, desura, steam

Just a few ideas to start off with, I'd have thought some restrictions on dates at least would be useful just to make it easier to manage. After that as you say just make everything open but with say at least one game on your wishlist at £5 just to make it easier for people.

Steam trading. Gifts in your inventory stay as gifts until you use them or send them to someone, so it's easy to trade them to a single person who can then send them out.

Oh yeah that looks like it'll work nicely.

Thanks to Jonster and the new IndieRoyale bundle I have duplicate keys for Cthulhu Saves the World and Breath of Death VII. Free to whoever wants them. Post if you use 'em.

0HN0A-NMVMF-T4R44 (CStW)

0FWER-ML4G6-LCD54 (BoD7)

both gone now

Cthulhu Saves the World

Used this, thanks :wub:

EDIT: Aaaand then I went and looked at Really Big Sky and bought the bundle myself, so I have spare a Cthulu and I'm not really fussed about Runespell.

Cthulu Saves the World - 2NKG8-776WM-0D68L

Runespell: Overture - 3562D-H2ILX-HDTV8

Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition is well worth that price. And Total War: Shogun 2 is just an obscene bargain. Anyone lacking (and at all interested in) either of those two should give them a look in.

That is all.

Free games ahoy! I already have Cthulhu/Breath of Death, and I can't really ever see myself playing Runespell, so here you go!

Cthulhu Saves the World: 5WAJK-B5H0T-PCF0R

Breath of Death VII: 5NHNI-7G7V6-X7TI7 Gone!

Runespell: Overture: 6WIRP-RNWPL-H0NX4 Gone!

Post if you use them! Enjoy!

Free games ahoy! I already have Cthulhu/Breath of Death, and I can't really ever see myself playing Runespell, so here you go!

Breath of Death VII: 5NHNI-7G7V6-X7TI7

Runespell: Overture: 6WIRP-RNWPL-H0NX4

Breath of Death used, thanks man :D

Breath of Death VII: 5NHNI-7G7V6-X7TI7

Runespell: Overture: 6WIRP-RNWPL-H0NX4

Runespell used, thanks :D