IGNORED

Steam - There's a sale on

choddo

On 10 July 2017 at 15:30, Vimster said:

Take my advice: don't get carried away buying everything simply because it's dirt cheap. before you know it you'll have 500+ games you've never played and will never play because you keep seeing other stuff on sale. It takes serious willpower to only buy games you will play (and play as soon as possible), and I'm sure it can be done. Don't becaome the jaded Steam user with a pile of shame that nearly touches the moon.

Ahhh, I can easily see that happening. I have a friend who said she has about 20 games she hasn't even played once yet. I will try to exert willpower! 

13 minutes ago, CS2x said:

Ahhh, I can easily that happening. I have a friend who said she has about 20 games she hasn't even played once yet. I will try to exert willpower! 

Your friend sounds like a rank amateur in this business, sadly all too many of us aspire to have a mere 20 unplayed games. That we've tried to buy more than once, to realise we already own them.

Yeah, there's a tool which does exactly that for you.

I've sold some cards and items recently to make about €10, which isn't bad. I haven't used the idler though as it will mess up my precious steam game stats - I like seeing the amount of hours I've spent in games so far. It sort of justifies my big pc build budget from last year when I break it down to cost/hours played.

8 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

I haven't used the idler though as it will mess up my precious steam game stats - I like seeing the amount of hours I've spent in games so far.

This is exactly why I stopped bothering with idler! I used it once and made about 20 euros using it - bought Remember Me iirc. But I like seeing what I have and haven't played, and for how long. It messes up my precious stats!

I'm also annoyed that PS4 and XB1 don't surface that information. It feels so backwards after getting used to Steam. I love seeing how I've played Witcher 3 for exactly 300 hours, with The Witcher 1 close behind.

1 hour ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

I'm also annoyed that PS4 and XB1 don't surface that information. It feels so backwards after getting used to Steam. I love seeing how I've played Witcher 3 for exactly 300 hours, with The Witcher 1 close behind.

On XB1 go to the achievements for the game you are looking at. It will tell you your time played. As well as a lot of other info.

i know, i know, but codes, codes for all! ( i bought it for sam and max S2...then realised i had it lol)

let me know if you take, or ya know you try one, and some prick has took it without saying! ( is this thread members only?)

Sam & Max: Season 1 - 99WFW-7XJB3-Z48I0

Sam & Max: Season 2 - 9CT53-TVL30-JBW6P  gone to fuck knows apparently

Puzzle Agent - 9TXG7-QREEW-Q6ZPT

Puzzle Agent 2 - 9PDGV-M4IC3-EJAK0

Telltale Texas Hold'em - 83ET7-0YG3C-XP328

Poker Night at the Inventory - 9JIGI-DNMBI-HGG43

The Walking Dead: Season 1 - CX0VB-LHWL7-TKAY6

12 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Any bot to be precise. Soon as you post them like that, they're gone. Best just list the games and give out the codes via pm

yeah... i was feeling lazy...

shame we cant just members only the thread