Das Booting

Dandy_Sephy

Back on topic anyway, I got a boxed commodore amiga 500, with a bout a zillion copied (looking) games for a fiver.

Hoking through the games I found a few Gameboy colour games too.

yay me!

Going to another one in a second.

Commodore 64 - There's a tiny amount of wear to the outer box if I were being fussy, but the machine is unused and minty with everything present and correct. Everything inside is still bagged up. £FREE because my friend paid the two quid asking price for it as a late birthday present.

Breath of Fire IV PS1 - Near enough mint. £2

Crisis Zone + Guncon 2 PS2- Boxed and complete plus extra unboxed Guncon2 foir multiplayer action. £4

Metal Gear Solid 3 PS2 - Near mint and complete. £3

The Knack 'My Sharona' 7" - 20p

Not much today.

image 1

image 2

PS1: Ape escape and Atari anniversary, 50p each

PS1: Terracon, £1

GBA Xploder: £1

Boxed Mega drive one minty with bags though box is a bit scuffed: £7.50. A bit dear but I've been looking for one in really good nick and this one is one of the best I've seen recently, so I'm happy ;)

Didnt bother to go today...got up this morning, realised i was skint (well, will be after taxing the car next week) after checking the bank and knocked it on the head.

I had a few quid to go with but decided to avoid it...i would of probably seen loads of good stuff and took cash out the bank i shouldn't of.

:lol:

N64 + 2 Official Controllers + Wetrix Cart + Chef's Luv Shack Boxed £8

DC + 12 games + 4 controllers + 2 VMU's £12

Dungeons and Dragons (new version) £2

PC Games - Myst, Another Random Game £2

LP's - Metallica Ride The Lightning, Deep Purple Best Of, In Rock, Beatles Collection Of Oldies But Goldies, Fleetwood Mac Live, Black Sabbath - Sabotage, Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules. Various sellers but I spent about £15 on the lot I think. Think i've missed a couple actually...

Pictures to follow in an hour or two :lol:

I used to remember a time when you could go to a car boot and be faced with hundreds of Amiga games littered throughout the car boot. Im lucky if I see one these days.

I've picked up some amazing Amiga titles over the years, but I've only bought about a dozen this year so far, so I must be due a massive find any week now :lol::(:(

you know when you spot something, and it's really nice, but you think "nah" you don't REALLY need it, so you leave it, but you go round the rest of the bootfair, and yo can't find shit, so you figure you AIN'T leaving empty-handed? If it's still there, I'll buy it, kinda vibe?

sat.jpg

£5

pristine condition (scart cable inc, no pads no games, no power cable)

and it works.

i went to one today mainly cos im moving out in a week or two so needed some stuff.

anyway there is this one guy i see everytime i go to a boot sale, he must be some kind of collector, he bought a n64 and a box of games for 10 quid today (nothing special though) and i saw hm with some other stuff.

the only "computery" thing i got was a wireless microsoft keyboard for 4 quid. shame it didnt have the mouse too!

Now the horror stories:

purple GC

black GBP

5 average games (inc. that mario thing, sunshine?)

£50

N64 and some games £25

oh, JFG, cart-only £3

HOW IS IT that so many people can have SO MANY unneeded scanners.

There must be at least one flatbed on every third stall, it's DA LAW!

That and trivial pursuit.

DSCF0370.jpg

My finds this morning - pc games and d&d missing because photobucket is pants

Seeing as i have precisely sod all knowledge about records and their values i assume that you found some goodies there. Any clues as to their value?

HOW IS IT that so many people can have SO MANY unneeded scanners.

There must be at least one flatbed on every third stall, it's DA LAW!

That and trivial pursuit.

Playstations are a favorite of mine. I swear to god i can see at least 3-4 at every boot i go to (Mostly for £20+ :lol: )

Seeing as i have precisely sod all knowledge about records and their values i assume that you found some goodies there. Any clues as to their value?

I don't think they are worth much - they are all re-issues as far as i'm aware, except for Metallica which looks to be £10-15's worth ebay wise.

Judging from a recent record fair though, dealers would probably be selling Lennon, Purple, Sabbath at about the £8.00 mark but ebay wise you're looking at £1-2 at best from what i've seen.

To me they are goodies though because you really don't see that sort of stuff at car boot sales, usually the collectors and record dealers pick up anything like Sabbath/Purple/Zep etc with a rock orientation as they sell really well on their own stalls.

you know when you spot something, and it's really nice, but you think "nah" you don't REALLY need it, so you leave it, but you go round the rest of the bootfair, and yo can't find shit, so you figure you AIN'T leaving empty-handed? If it's still there, I'll buy it, kinda vibe?

sat.jpg

£5

pristine condition (scart cable inc, no pads no games, no power cable)

and it works.

This is called a pity purchase...

I got...

£5 boxed GC

£5 Zelda Four swords

£7 snes inc case, 7 games, 2 controllers.

About 15 psone games for about ooh £15.. inc the usual final fantasy 7, etc etc.

£20 3600 ipaq inc camera add on, 256 mb flash card, tom tom software etc.

Nice pile of figurines for the missus £5

£2 shoe tidy that the missus loved as it matches the wardrobe it's been placed in and tidied the shoes in the wardrobe up nicely - duh..

£2 sonic heroes.

and a copy of rainbow 6 on the xbox returned to me as someone has no taste.....

No, and they want £25 for it.

mmmmmmmm 25...........

Are there no other N64's or that sort of thing within the m25 area?