Das Booting

Dandy_Sephy

Went along to my first Saturday boot today. 10min walk from home :rolleyes:

Boxed Psone + Tony Hawks 3 + digital controller + oddly enough a second psu. £9 Annoyingly enough there aren't any internal packaging materials :)

Box full of stuff. Chipped chunky playstation + sony mem card+ 19 copied games + Worms pinball + one dual shock + 1 digital controller + 2 light guns (one scorpion, one predator) + red gameboy + fifa97 and mario land 2 (cased but unboxed) and randomly, fifa 2001 for ps2

£15

I was after a chipped machine, and a boxed machine (either), but wouldnt have bought the psone if I saw it after the box of stuff. Only saw the box because someone was getting ps2 games out of it. i missed it the first time.

More booting tommorow :)

I once saw two BIG FAT women fighting at a boot sale. It was amazing. One of them pushed the other one backwards and she went crashing over the pasting table, smashing it to pieces. She was flat on her back but still managed to fling a tatty copy of Jordan's autobiography at her opponent. She missed.

Boxed Psone + Tony Hawks 3 + digital controller + oddly enough a second psu. £9 Annoyingly enough there aren't any internal packaging materials :rolleyes:

Box full of stuff. Chipped chunky playstation + sony mem card+ 19 copied games + Worms pinball + one dual shock + 1 digital controller + 2 light guns (one scorpion, one predator) + red gameboy + fifa97 and mario land 2 (cased but unboxed) and randomly, fifa 2001 for ps2

Why would anyone want all that junk, though? I don't understand!

Well as this thread hasn't been moved i'll chuck in my finds so far today

Band of brothers DVD boxset £10

40 Year old Virgin DVD £2

Dumb and Dumber DVD £2

Yesterday i picked up 19 unboxed Ngage games in a bag for £8

Why would anyone want all that junk, though? I don't understand!

I'm sorry, but I wanted a chipped machine and i got a box full of stuff included, for pretty much what it would cost in a private sale on a good day for just the machine.

Christ, I cant even post a car boot thread with people whining, whats wrong with you people :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but I wanted a chipped machine and i got a box full of stuff included, for pretty much what it would cost in a private sale on a good day for just the machine.

Christ, I cant even post a car boot thread with people whining, whats wrong with you people :rolleyes:

Welcome to RLLMUK

Watch out for the cunts

Sorry! I'm not a cunt normally.

New rule in booting topics: PICTURES of everything you buy, come on people, make it happen :)

This.

Sephy, this is Off Topic, it may as well be called Land Of The Whiney Emo Blogging Cunts. They're only happy when it rains. And Garry, you can clean this up and move it and you know it, you just love the car crasheness of it :rolleyes: