rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
FargalEX

Yoñlu

Guest shiroi_kaeru

great songs, but "Estrela" is actually "Estrela, Estrela" by Vitor Ramil, there's also a version sung by Maria Rita that's really great...

Guest Rafael
This guy should have a posthumous album I think, some of those are really great. Even if it was only somebody putting together a YSI zip file of the 12 or so best ones...

There is an article in a Brazilian magazine saying that a posthumous album will be released this month by Allegro records. It says that the album will be named Yoñlu and the booklet will contain some of his photographs and drawings. If I get more info I will let you know.

Guest Anarina
Updated the links in the first post on my new webspace. If you find any broken links, send me a PM.

I am feeling slightly ridiculous to say this... But I saved the links and I only get a few seconds of each song... Am I doing something wrong?

I am feeling slightly ridiculous to say this... But I saved the links and I only get a few seconds of each song... Am I doing something wrong?

As far as I can tell, the files are working properly. Tell me which of these are cutting short and I'll take a look at them.

Guest noone
As far as I can tell, the files are working properly. Tell me which of these are cutting short and I'll take a look at them.

They work fine for me, except estrela and hpolynesia: they have some bumps (please reupload? thanks)

Please keep this thread a celebration of Yonlu's music.

(For any new Brazilian visitors: this is not one of the forums that the article talks about. This site is for discussion of video games and music, and Yonlu's cheeky sense of humour meant he fit in well here.)

Don't know if anyone was aware, but some of Yonlu's songs are to be released in the US (and presumably worldwide) in October on Luaka Bop Records on their 3 Inches of Music series.

It cropped up as a "future project" in a promo email I got today from a PR company so it should get a bit of a push (online at least) :)

That's definitely good news, but does the way that blurb is written unsettle anyone a bit?

...and the sweet sad musings of a suicidal sixteen year-old (Yonlu). Collect them all!

Maybe it's just me.