IGNORED

Ancient cartoon gets DS game.

Lothar Hex

Biker Mice from Mars

...I forgot this show even existed until I saw this trailer. Mostly all I remeber of it it was basically like a crapper version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with a fat space fish as the enemy.

*checks wikipedia*

A new 26 Episode series will begin airing in the UK on GMTV/CITV on August 26, 2006 and will then screen in Finland & Austalasia in October. Other countries will see the new series in either the spring or fall of 2007. Trailers for the new series are starting to feature on YouTube from July 2006. Plans for its release in the United States have not been announced. Retro Biker Mice from Mars related items are currently for sale on numerous auction sites. Merchandise based on the new series will be launched in the UK from August 2006 and will feature with on line retailers such as Amazon UK.

Oh dear God...

I cant see them releasing this without some sort of series or movie in the works. Its probably something thats not been announced yet.

shave.

A new 26 Episode series will begin airing in the UK on GMTV/CITV on August 26, 2006

BIKER MICE FROM MARS! BIKER MICE FROM MARS!

We need a Bucky O'Hare game. It would be shit but at least it would be based on a much better cartoon.

in bucky o hare, nobody managed to shoot each other, even if they were at point blank range. a few ships maybe got blown up, or some toads fell of something, but nobody managed to shoot each other.

I just found a clip from the old sereis of BIKER MICE. it's shit.

How on earth do they come up with these things? Do they just stab randomly at lists of assorted creatures, professions, and places? Electrician bats from uranus? Nah. Insurance underwriter crayfish from the moon? Nah. Biker mice from mars? Score!!!

Seriously tho, Samurai Pizza Cats Game FTW; It'd be just like goeman, but with cats!

We need a Bucky O'Hare game. It would be shit but at least it would be based on a much better cartoon.

The 4-player Konami arcade game was pretty good (in a Ninja Turtles with shooting kinda way)

Bucky_O