IGNORED

Grab yourself a bargain!

ps.

ALL DISCS ARE ORIGINALS (no copies), UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

MOST OLDER CARTRIDGE BASED GAMES, (ESPECIALLY NES) REQUIRE A QUICK BLOW TO REMOVE ANY DUST. This is quite normal and not a fault.

Please note that cartridge games do not always load first time (especially nes cartridges). This is not a fault with the cartridge!

Looks genuine to me. Expensive, but genuine.

I was at a booter last year and thought I had found sealed copies of F-Zero, Lttp and Mario Kart on the SNES. However, upon closer inspection, they just had half the wrapping on! So someone had unwrapped one half to gain access to the game but left the other half on.

They were minty mint mint, all the same.

I was at a booter last year and thought I had found sealed copies of F-Zero, Lttp and Mario Kart on the SNES. However, upon closer inspection, they just had half the wrapping on! So someone had unwrapped one half to gain access to the game but left the other half on.

I do this :wub:

Something else, there's not a hope in hell he's getting 200 quid for this, but he's probably forked out about a fiver to list that item....

Just throwing money away.

For that matter, how do you make an auction last 25 days?

That's the point, I reckon - you can hardly blame the guy for having at least one go at selling it for £200, as there's always a chance some crazy collector with money to burn would go for it at that (or any) price, given how infrequently a factory sealed example of this game turns up.

Exactely. If I won the lottery, had money to burn and it was genuinely factory sealed I'd probably buy it. In fact if I had enough money I'd buy 2 copies of every game ever released and keep one copy sealed as part of a museum of gaming history.

That isnt sealed, those pictures are very misleading, the original nintendo "band" which used to often stick to the boxes is all that is left of the cellophane. So I wouldnt be surprised if this is just like any other boxed copy on the bay...albeit in a nice condition.

But as was said above, there is probably someone out there that wil lbuy it and be majorly dissapointed by it.

I would love to have my old SNES collection in minty boxes :wub:

I still disagree. If he was re-sealing stuff why no do it o everything?

Until recently I had loads of sealed Cube games, as I had never gotten around to playing them, they'd probably still be sealed in 5, 10, 15 years if I hadn't opened them for the VIP codes! :wub:

I wasnt actually implying he was resealing them, although it might have looked that way, it may be he simply got hold of it with that part of the seal still on the box, and I have known people to open the boxes from the left side (leaving the little black seal intact).

Whatever way, it is a damned fine piece of gaming history.

That isnt sealed, those pictures are very misleading, the original nintendo "band" which used to often stick to the boxes is all that is left of the cellophane. So I wouldnt be surprised if this is just like any other boxed copy on the bay...albeit in a nice condition.

But as was said above, there is probably someone out there that wil lbuy it and be majorly dissapointed by it.

I would love to have my old SNES collection in minty boxes <_<

It looks sealed to me. If you look at the back of the box picture, you can see the horizontal heat seal too (it goes all the way across, look where the blue writing is for the rough area) and then to the left. It's not very clear in thet photo, but it looks genuine to me.

• 4 weeks later...

Exactely. If I won the lottery, had money to burn and it was genuinely factory sealed I'd probably buy it. In fact if I had enough money I'd buy 2 copies of every game ever released and keep one copy sealed as part of a museum of gaming history.

I'm having so much trouble bringing my self to break the seal on my jap electroplankton/daigassou/expansion and US new mario that I 'm giving serious consideration to buying second hand copies.