rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
The Grand Pursuivant

Muk - 'The' Rllmuk guild

So the time has finally come for me to move your my beloved paladin off realm. Just wanted to mention it on here as apart from alts I won't be around much in guild anymore. Thanks for making the time I've had raiding with you all so much fun. Met a lot of really good people (Most of you I have on RealID anyway by now) and will continue to WoW with in the future.

I wish you all the best of luck and love for BRF and I shall speak to you all soon. Of course, there's also a chance it could go completely tits up and I'll be back with you in a week like last time but just wanted to show my appreciation and thank you all anyway :)

I've been umming and ahhing about changing for a while now as I couldn't decide between raiding with friends and people I enjoy raiding with against progressing harder content. At the end of the day the game is what you make it (and since we all pay a sub fee) I am inclined to pursue harder goals.

Thanks especially to the raid leaders for putting up with me, I know it's a stressful job! And for the Bristol trio for many outside of guild shenanigans that I hope will continue!

INCOMING!!!!!!!!!

I've talked about it for ages but I'm finally on my way back home to Draenor and hoping to join Muk. I just can't decide which level 100 to bring over yet, I have a druid and a shaman, both of which I enjoyed. I initially swapped from druid to shaman because the healing suited me better, but then I seemingly decided to stop playing a healer again for whatever the reason, I can't recall, I probably got bored of not having any friends to play with... I made my druid feral, and discovered I am the World's Worst Tank, but again that was still quite fun.

I've made a level 1 panda to start with as well anyway, coming back to WoW after a big break having a new alt to enjoy always helps me figure out how on earth to play again...

• Upvote 2