Muk - 'The' Rllmuk guild

The Grand Pursuivant

Nah, the house I'm in shared internet with next door, since that's been sold off they've switched ISP so now I have to wait for BT to put a landline in our house. Bit of a shambles but then it has been since Day 1. Considering my xbox one is currently sat there unplayable since I can't play offline due to some stupid settings I put on it, I'm not giving up WoW as well.

Will just have to live with sinking a bit more money than usual on topping up dataz.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking of putting a group together tonight for the Croman/Leeroy achievements as one can never have enough followers. Just wondering if theres any interest here before I turn to trade chat. Probs around 2000 as thats a good time normally for most people. Can explain what to do via Skype as my net is now fixed :)

I started playing WoW again recently and as no-one I used to play with seems to play I was considering transferring to Draenor and joining you guys if you'd have me? I'm playing a priest (just hit 100), still not sure what role/spec I prefer though (have previously raided as a resto shaman and mage). I'm mostly interested in the PvE side of the game and raiding but I'd rarely be able to make Thursday which seems to be 1 of your raid days. Would I still be able to find a place on other days (assuming I keep up-to-date on gear etc and don't play like a total moron)?

Yep I don't see why not, the new raid size adjustment means that we can accommodate varying numbers on different days. As a warning we a pretty average guild, apart from me I'm terrible, and so in the past we have only cleared normal mode (now heroic) and maybe one or two heroic (now mythic) bosses before the next tier comes around (unless it is the last tier in an expansion in which case the extra months and nerfs meant we got more done on the harder difficulties) so don't expect to be seeing any Mythic stuff with us. :)

I usually suggest that it is worth creating a character on the server first to see if you like us so you don't spend your money moving then feel like you have wasted it but that is up to you. :)

For those interested, I have thrown up a couple of Openraid events for the next few days I'm off. If you are interested and would like to join, you will need an Openraid account as I only accept signs from there.

Monday 1st December: 1900 - 2100: Daily CM Run. A look at the new challenge modes, with the intention of getting the daily CM completed. http://openraid.eu/r/254444

Wednesday 3rd December : 2030 - 2330 : Highmaul. First look at the new raid. Don't forget there are no lockouts for normal/heroic so say we kill 2 bosses, you can still join the guild raid on Thursday and start from the beginning. You just won't get a chance on loot for bosses you've already killed. http://openraid.eu/r/254445

• 4 weeks later...