Muk - 'The' Rllmuk guild

The Grand Pursuivant

You guys need to stop organizing things on days I cannot do. That is the Nick Christmas Party with Friends day. We eat and drink lots and vomit in the garden. It's magical.

And where the flub do you get the idea that Birmingham is in the North?

John and I are taking passports, we hear its proper grim in Brum.

We also can't talk as they don't like soft southerners up there!

Fuck a duck! I'd just written a massive bloody essay explaining my dark secret. About how my inner turmoil had darkened my thoughts of late and how I lay awake at night battling with my conscience. With one single mis-click on my phone it was all gone :(

So now I'm going to do a short summary in bullet points instead. Here goes:

- I can't raid with Muk at the moment because of my 5am wake ups due to my current contract. My sign ups for the last couple of weeks have confirmed that. I'm a zombie the next day.

- Contract may last another 4-6 months so that's 4-6 months of mooching around on alts and doing LFRs

- I pugged on Sunday/Monday with a guild who raid 3 days a week from 6pm and finish early. They've asked me if I want to join them.

- I'd like to go until this contract is up. Either way I won't be able to raid with Muk for now, so I'd like to try to get my raiding fix somehow. In 4-6 months I'll be back properly.

- I spend 80% of my time on my Muk alts anyway so essentially there will be very little difference in my online time.

What are your thoughts peeps?

As the voice of reason, id say go for it! while its sad to see you go its still better for you so works. Im sure at times you could help out with us still (maybe I dunno?) but still better for you so good

Obviously upsetting but still you pay to play and raidings a big part of that, seems a waste to not do it!

now remember to post that 1k gold to chauntee (2 e's now not one!) for writing such a fair post!

He's dead to me, whoever he was. I've forgotten all about him just like I did THE LAST TIME HE LEFT US!*?!!*!

But he soon came back crying about bigger boys and bullying so we shall see who has the last laugh when he's locked outside Muk towers in the rain whilst the rest of us are drinking fine wine and throwing things at Chauntea!!!!

What are your thoughts peeps?

I'm thinking that Millstone Brewery's True Grit is a very fine beer, though a little too strong, if such a thing is possible. It has a really nice 'bitterness' too it as well. Oh wait, you don't want that sort of thought?

Go for it, see you in Brum in a month, I believe they have canals so there must be ducks knocking about, the little tarts! :eyebrows: