Muk - 'The' Rllmuk guild

The Grand Pursuivant

Ok, nice, so, rough list then, (Sorry don't know everyone's IRL names as well). Bare in mind this won't be taking place for a while, gotta get everyone to 80 and geared etc, it's just something to think about for role coverage. I also like lists.

Feel free to say what you're doing and I'll update it, so far it looks like this:

Pete/Fneeb - Warlock?

Ben/Tynon - DK?

John/Lenona - Monk

Jordan/Varrsity - Shaman

Matt/Chauntea - Mage?

Gatsby - Monk

Sood - Priest

Nathan/Natdan - Warrior

Scruffy - Warlock.

Just to give folks a rough idea. Can update with roles etc later on ^^ If it turns out we're missing a few we can either try with what we have or arrange something on Openraid to fill the last remaining spots ^^ Get levelling people :D

What do you need healer? Dps? Tank? I was planning on levelling something anyways :-P

Whatever you fancy to be honest, I've got a short list further up the page but a lot of it is yet to be determined etc, won't be doing it anytime anyway and it's mostly for funsies so whatever takes your fancy ^^ .

Really looking forward to this once we get everybody sorted :) We likely really won't have to do much in the way of gearing but it'll be fun to do some of Wrath 'properly' again, kinda like that naked BC run we did back in Cata. One thing I would point out though, JP is hard to come by at 80 as they've taken out the random heroic option and heroic bosses don't give any either. This isn't that much of a big deal, but you can buy two pieces of the 226 tier set with JP and you can buy rep tokens to greatly speed up the process of grabbing those exalted epics, so i'd do a bunch of pvp as you level so you've got some honour to convert to JP once you hit 80!

It's fine to use level 90s to gear up, you have to really as you want the 226 tier pieces that drop in 25 man Ulduar. It's only once you actually go for the achievement that it needs to be just 80s at the right gear level, you can even use 90s to help you clear up to Algalon himself to save time but that's less fun! Once a few more people get to 80 it'll be easy enough to sort out some loot runs, I sure don't mind being the 'muscle' as i'm doing most of my gear work already.

Also, well up for taking these characters and going back to ToC and ICC afterwards!

It's fine to use level 90s to gear up, you have to really as you want the 226 tier pieces that drop in 25 man Ulduar. It's only once you actually go for the achievement that it needs to be just 80s at the right gear level, you can even use 90s to help you clear up to Algalon himself to save time but that's less fun! Once a few more people get to 80 it'll be easy enough to sort out some loot runs, I sure don't mind being the 'muscle' as i'm doing most of my gear work already.

Also, well up for taking these characters and going back to ToC and ICC afterwards!

I also don't mind taking the odd few people through the ICC 5mans for weapons etc, doesn't take long and I like the instances. Just give me a holla if you want a run and I'm about.

Sounds like good adventuring. Assuming there's no pressing rush, I'll get to levelling a character for this, or transfer someone from the ruins of Ravenholdt.

No rush at all, as John said it's more a longer term project especially with 5.4 on the horizon. Plus, I'm a chronically slow leveller.

My monks at 80 now and will be looking to do some 5 mans (and asking to be taken to some raids! :P) over the coming weeks.

From my experience so far:

Obtaining Justice points - Like Pete said converting honor to these is a good idea, I would advise doing all the PVP early on as once you are xp locked at 80 you go into the xp off pool and queue times are just under an hour. On my monk I have been queuing for random Cata instances which rewards 70 JP a run which is pretty good.

Spending Justice points - Gear vendor sells legs, hands, belt and amulet. As well as some PVP gear. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=33964

Other methods - Check the AH it has lots of WotLK epics on it.

Running 5 mans for justice points/gear - Use the AH to get some Cata gear (and dependant on class there are even some MoP blues like the spell staff available to use at 80). Whilst we won't use these when raiding they make doing the 5 mans a lot more fun!

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of us get to 80 and to start doing some of the old content again together.

My priest is also locked at level 80 (turns out I had an alt at 77), so will look into hunting for gear from tonight, and play around with healing.

I loved the level 80 content, so similarly enthused about the idea of us revisiting it this way. Great idea Pete :)

If anyone wants a run through Naxx for bits of gear I'm happy to do so as I still need the battle pets anyway. Same goes for Ulduar 10, feel free to ask :) 9 times out of 10 I'm happy to help out. The 5 mans take about half an hour to run through all 3 and I suspect Naxx/Ulduar will take about an hour :)

My shaman is currently sat at 54, though I haven't had as much time to level it as I'd like, and like I said, I'm a slower leveller.Considering going Resto full time though if we don't have too many healers, find DPS so dull...think I've done half a dungeon as Ele so far and just got bored :P

I too am lvl54, solo levelling is a right pain! One I hit outland i think i'll be fine but at the moment quest zones are so spread out I relly cant be bothered to walk over to them >.< such a odd idea that blizz did not giving you flight paths just makes content pointless

Edit: Jordan if you see me on over next two weeks in the day time and fancy some alt levelling just give a shout! I'm 54 too so should be ok! :)