Muk - 'The' Rllmuk guild

The Grand Pursuivant

• 2 weeks later...

Well after a brief spell back I've come to the conclusion I really have had enough of WoW and have stopped playing again. Thanks for the invite chaps. I won't be on again so feel free to remove my character from the guild. The problem is mainly that I've sunk so many hours into WoW that it's just not that interesting anymore, and I can't play more than a hour or so without it sending me to sleep......

It's time to play some other games!

The past four weeks I rarely logged on. The past eight weeks I did not sign up for any raid. The past many months I found myself being less and less attracted to everything the game has to offer. I've reached my point of saturation and this is me telling you: I quit. I deposited my riches - well over 9k gold - to the guild.

It was a fun ride. Thanks all, and extra special thanks to Team Bear. You know who you are.

During the evening I may update this post with more info, memories and whatnot.

My account is freely available by the way. If you fancy a second account (perhaps for profession purposes), let me know.

Awwww. Sad news Deefs, I hope that perhaps the lure of punching Garrosh in the face will see you come back for maybe one last time (and if so you can have your money back....well some of it anyway :P ). If not it has been a pleasure playing with you and having you around for over half a decade. :)

My top 3 favourite Deef moments

1) Being forced to tank for us (Deefs a shaman) in vanilla.

2) Frost shock kiting in TBC heroics.

3) Having a spring basket equipped when we downed Nef the first time.

I will also miss his lovely euro accent on skype and his foul mouthed ranting against rogues!

My top 3 favourite Deef moments:

1. Keeping me somewhat sane when I was living in Japan IN THE MOUNTAINS, and he was the only Mukker who was logged into WoW at the weird times I found myself playing.
  2. A long conversation about stroopwafels.
  3. Every PVP rant ever. Sometimes it was funny, at others a bit annoying, but I always find his swearing about how broken PVP is, yet always, always going back for more, strangely endearing.

Cheerio Deefburger, don't be a stranger.x

I am at work, a tad hung over. Also on iPhone so this text may be filled with typos.

Thanks for the kind words and they private messages. Regardinf the upcoming Garrosh raid, I could not care less. Come to think of it, very little if anything at all about WoW I care for. A severe case of oversaturation.

Did I enjoy my six years in MUK? Absolutely, it was a joy and a pleasurs playing with you lot. Especially during TBC and LK, those two packs is the pinnacle of WoW for me. Raiding Zul'Aman as a strict 10man raiding guild and ending up with 12 bear mounts is the highlight of said period.

Good memories from both Len abd Sukk. I didn't just use the spring basket during the kill, but also duribg all previous attenpts that night. I was doing a shocking 8k dps and could not fjgure out why.

You kept me sane Sukk. You were in the mountains, I was a first time house owner and without a job shortly after the purchase. Hard times which I softened up by playing a lot of WoW.

I can not remember these rants you both mention. I have always been very polite towards certain classes. I am Deef Khan after all, hardened abd scarred battleground professional.

Tyn, when you officially become Gorgeous Tyn, I demand a screenshot.

I am out of coffee and stories to tell. Perhaps more later.

Deef I hope its only a temporary break. I know the feeling of burn out, in the last year I've had two 3 month breaks just because I reached a part where I kept feeling I'd seen it and done it before.

But I always come back for the odd week or so, I hope you have a good break and we see you again in about 3-4 months.

As for Deef memories for me its the constant hatred of rogues especially back in TBC. As a warlock I hated those fuckers stun locking me and bursting me in 3 GCD's. As I would rant in guild, Deef was always there to keep me calm.

Secondly Deef has just been a comic legend for 6 years, he's kept us laughing and told brilliant stories. Without him we are left with Gatsby (aka the guild Fool) to keep us entertained.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Little bit OT but I'm hearing great things about Payday 2, but that it really shines in multiplayer.

Its available on Steam as a 4 pack and works out as 19 each, was wondering if 3 like minded individuals were up for some complicated heists?

Moo, Ty, Gatsby, Fneeb, Len come on you know you want to!

Pete has been planning to do Herald of the Titans http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3316 , and I want to do it as well so have been leveling something to lock XP at 80 to join him. We are in no rush to do this so if others fancied joining us that would be great (we can help each other gear up). Something to bear in mind if you have an alt below 80 on the go, or if you really keen you could start a new one!

BiS gear guide : http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f157/best-slot-herald-titans-30277/

If we're thinking of it - does there need to be some sort of plan?

I don't mind bringing whatever (thinking DK tank)

I can bring my old DK over as the 1 DK per tell thing is gone right?

Aye think it is yea, I think John's monk is a healer meaning I'd probs go ele dps...dno what Pete is bringing :)