rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
The Grand Pursuivant

Muk - 'The' Rllmuk guild

Sorry I did mean an undead priest!

Anyways, will roll a new char on the server tonight approx 5pm.

My mage will be either an Orc (Ugly), Troll (even uglier) or Tauren (Too big!) Undead - too far from AH maybe?

Also, suggestions for skills - Is Tailoring worth a go? Cannot be bothered to do Herbalism again along wioth Alchemy - would rather buy the ingredients in the AH as and when.

So, what is the new guild name?

Look forward t ocatchin up with you all online later.

Undead - too far from AH maybe?

All the major cities have an AH now, and they are linked. so no probs there.

Alchemy - would rather buy the ingredients in the AH as and when.

If you don't have a high level main to feed you money then it is VERY expensive. My fave trick on an alt on a new server is to do both mining and Herbalism for selling on the AH.

Thanks for that update Fraggle - seems I may go for an Undead Mage then! Have been a long time away from the game and it seems some good changes have been made to it.

Will roll an alt on the server too for some herbalism n mining!

Do we have any high lvl chars in the guild to help out re pocket monies for us low lvl chars?

I think I'll probably make a cow shaman as I haven't been a cow yet.

With regards to trades I'd take skinning and one gathering trade, this will allow you to make cash easily. And then worry about a "construction" trade if you want to when you get post 40 and have bought your mount.

Mmm, meatshield. Tauren for the extra HP and imba warstomp? Or undead for cool looks and imba WotF?

Probably Tauren so I can use some form of beef based name :lol:

Do we have any high lvl chars in the guild to help out re pocket monies for us low lvl chars?

No, we're all starting pretty much from scratch on this server. I think TRJP is our highest level at the moment, and he's only at 21.

The Guild name was going to be

Brokeback Mulgore

and then we wanted

More Work!?

But you can't have the !? and it doesn't seem right without it

So right now it's "Sleepy Peon" as far as I can remember (it was 3am!!) - it's changeable before it's reguistered tho so if you really hate it...

No, we're all starting pretty much from scratch on this server. I think TRJP is our highest level at the moment, and he's only at 21.

22 ;)

Ah the life of a Rogue is so easy :)

Healing tho - yup, there's a lack of it :lol:

The name of the guild at the moment is Sleepy Peon, I can change it as much as I want until we get the last signature though. If anyone hates it, or can think of something better, then just post it here and we'll bitch about it.

I have to confess that I'm not a fan.

But I don't have any better ideas yet.

Finished watching Castle in the Sky, so I'll have to get back on and add you all.

I'm not too sure about Sleepy Peon as a name, because I don't understand it. Perhaps if someone could explain?

I am most totally up for this idea, my retail copy just arrived today from Amazon and unless I get an early morning phonecall I don't have to work till Saturday! :lol: Will start a second character though I'm not sure what to be, I was going to be an orc when I thought they were going to be small but now I don't know, oooo. Was also going to be a warlock but it looks like a popular choice so maybe a rogue. Will sit and mull it over.

How about "Mild Peril" for the guild? It pokes fun at censorship and probably describes the guild's work ethic, 2 meanings at once! :) Sleepy Peon is an alright sounding name though, though it sounds more like a pub where you could have a few lazy ales in the sun.

I'm not too sure about Sleepy Peon as a name, because I don't understand it. Perhaps if someone could explain?

From memory I think it refers to some low lvl quest where the orcs & trolls start - you have to go round the base camp and wake a few of the lazy Peons up.

Anyways, if my PC survives the new patches I will be on as Kalia or similar later. The last patch from approx 12m ago caused my game to disintegrate and stupidly I bought a new HD and copy of the game due to one of the old disks being corrupted....(that's dedication / insanity for you!).

Look forward to joining a friendly guild, as soloing can destroy the game at times....

Also, cheers for the skills advice, I will be a skinner & 'erbalist!

Actually I don't want another priest. Bearing in mind this is an alt and I'd be very unlikely to be doing anything like end-game with it - shaman or druid?

Shaman

+Three races can be shaman

+Ghost wolf is fun

-Totems are weird

Druid

+Cats can stealth

+Cats are fun

-Taurens are weird

Well you can use a different selection of weapons if you pick a Shaman and wear better armour? My first character is a druid but only level 13 so he can't comment.

Picked my character for this now, a Rogue Troll called Tulketh. And this is a good start, while I was reading this thread the game crashed, nice. I love how it asks you what you were doing during the crash, like it's blaming you "what have you done to our game now you idiot?!"

It's starting off well, we only need 3 more sigs for the guild which we'll easily get. I'll be on at around 6-7ish to get the last few signatures, and I'll rename the guild Rulers of Muk if nobody minds.

Would prefer just 'Muk' if that's agreeable.

Saw some of you around but I'd forgotten what names had been mentioned in this thread. Ran around naked at first.

Been toggling the LookingForGroup channel, it's so busy it's annoying but it's also quite funny. Looks like more lower lvl people around on this server, when I started my first character I didn't see anyone till the next town.