IGNORED

Wii power supply

Meers

I seriously hope Nintendo continues their trend with SCART cables and uses the same connector they've been using since the SNES - that makes for seriously nice and easy connectivity and not the bullshit connectivity Microsoft came up with for Xbox which was completely dumped for 360.

I seriously hope Nintendo continues their trend with SCART cables and uses the same connector they've been using since the SNES - that makes for seriously nice and easy connectivity and not the bullshit connectivity Microsoft came up with for Xbox which was completely dumped for 360.

It's not the same anymore - it looks more like the Digital AV Out on the GameCube.

prueba_atras_re.jpg

Probably so they can have component/VGA cables on the same socket, as the SNES style connector isn't wired for digital video.

Not only is someone sad enough to take a photo of a FUCKING POWER SUPPLY but they're so proud they watermarked it?! JESUS CHRIST WHAT KIND OF WORLD DO WE LIVE IN?!

LOL, yeah that crossed my mind, yet we all clicked into a thread named "wii power supply"

Actually, I was expecting so amusing penny arcade-esque comic about some revolutionary power source such as the Official Nintendo Wii Nuclear Power Reactor Kong

Gonna go against the mass here ans say I like that it's not black, it's so irritating trying to unplug something to take it to a friends when all the damn cables are black!

Chris

This is great because Nintendo are aiming the Wii and the elderly and children and I've heard that in Japan the 360 did not sell to old and young because they cannot lift the box with power supply in.

Don't say things like that, dude. I almost thought you were serious.

Back on topic, I wish everything had the transformer built in, and fuck the size/weight/heat. I'd far rather just plug in a kettle lead.

It's the gigging guitarist in me, I guess. I've always got a kettle lead lying around, but I certainly don't have a spare console PSU.