Late to the party...

Codger

I was pretty much ignorant of what happened at E3, but today I saw the Nintendo press conference, I must say: Wow. Prior to watching this I was skeptical about the Wii, thinking it's a gimmick and that it'll never work. But seeing the way the controller is implemented I'm very excited about games again B)

Nintendo absoluetly kicked arse, and if the reality can live upto the press conference, the controller could be the best thing to happen to games for a decade.

Anyway that's my 5p. And now to watch the PS3 press conference... :)

Sad state of affairs when the best that the PS3 had to offer was a game that looked like a bog standard PS2 game.

Admittedly, I've always wanted to re-enact those heady days of feudal crab baiting, but even so...

Sad state of affairs when the best that the PS3 had to offer was a game that was running on a 360

Admittedly, I've always wanted to re-enact those heady days of feudal crab baiting, but even so...

corrected.

i corrected my error and saw this last night.

i'd like to make an amazingly witty comment about the shambles that the sony conference seemed to be, and dazzle you all with my satirical wit.

however,

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RAAAAAAAACERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!"

He actually had to ask the audience for applause. :blink: And as for the giant crab historical inaccuracy thing, what's far more worrying is the low detail and lack of background characters in what's supposed to be a next gen title. Is that what their launch games will look like? :huh: