IGNORED

Idle animations

Treble

Playing PD0 recently, Jo Dark's gun-fondling animations have really impressed me. It adds a tiny smidge of realism when you see your avatar idly fiddling, as you would in real life.

I always loved the fact that Sonic would first tap his foot then actually lie down out of boredom, breaking down the 'fourth wall'.

What are your favourites?

Mario's 'I'm-a tired' was a nice one, suppose you would be pretty knackered doing all that running and jumping. There were quite a few in Conker's Bad Fur Day, the Gameboy one springs to mind.

Sonic's was the best though, I remember being amazed by that when it first came out.

Mario's 'I'm-a tired' was a nice one, suppose you would be pretty knackered doing all that running and jumping. There were quite a few in Conker's Bad Fur Day, the Gameboy one springs to mind.

Sonic's was the best though, I remember being amazed by that when it first came out.

The best part about Conker playing on the GBC in conker was that he was playing Killer Instinct 2!!! :o

Coming back to Super Mario 64 after an hour or so and finding Mario fast asleep. This recently had my six-year-old in stitches.

BTW, was Boulder Dash the first ever game to feature an 'idle' animation?

Repton folded his arms & tapped his foot waiting for you.

Copied directly from Boulder Dash, then.

when GTA3 came out I was playing it and my dear mum saw it (I was 14 at the time) and starting saying how she'd heard that game was evil and shit so I turned round to argue my case and after about 30 seconds my character on the screen turned around and stuck his finger up at me and my mum.

It was 3 months before I got that CD back :o