rllmuk
Yoñlu

Thread in which Yonlu posts some of his songs

I have about 70 mp3s of his, though some of them aren't songs or are incomplete. I'll upload the songs from them to my site and make a new thread where you can all download them from.

Quick, someone say something really nice about my songs before I decide to KILL MYSELF :o

That post really freaks me out now, I usually relate that emoticon with sarcasm :)

Um, I dont want to be out of line here or anything, but I think I may have missed something pretty big and very sad here.

Is Yonlu no longer with us?

I found this thread a couple of days ago and had a listen to all of the songs in it. They're very good.

One page into the thead you linked. This is the sadest, most depressing thing I've experienced on the internet. My thoughts go out to Yonlu's family and friends.

I'd post a sad smiley but it couldn't propely convey the sadness I'm feeling right now.

Ok, read the whole thing. RIP Yonlu. I'll continue to listen to your music.

This is just surreal (and very depressing) - he was obviously one of the Creative Design "celebrities" - along with Fargal, Broken Klassic etc. and I was going to ask him to submit something to be reviewed/featured on the DM website once that got started.

If it's all true (and lots of me thinks/hopes it isn't) this is easily the saddest thing to happen on rllmuk, especially for this folder.

Reading through this thread for the first time after only knowing of Yoñlu through his recent thread in OT, well, it's making me truly morose.

You guys gave him nothing but encouragement, wisely avoiding commenting on his mentionings on suicide etc. If only he could have clung to that. :D

• Upvote 1

I have about 70 mp3s of his, though some of them aren't songs or are incomplete. I'll upload the songs from them to my site and make a new thread where you can all download them from.

Ah cool. I PM'ed Bastion Booger as he said he had about 12 but I'll keep an eye out for you.

Ah cool. I PM'ed Bastion Booger as he said he had about 12 but I'll keep an eye out for you.

Have you missed the sticky at the top of this folder? They're all there.

Do we have any Portugese speakers on Rllmuk who could translate the song "luana"?

maybe it is not exactly what he wanted to say in the song, 'cause sometimes in portuguese language there are mare than one way for saying something, but i tried to translate it.

The sun knows everything

But doesn’t know the love of a girl

Who has the talent

Of displacing the Neptune’s moon

And when the night falls

Bringing down the pain

The sun turns down

And just a dream makes she remember

That the night always has an ending

I bet He doesn’t even know where Erechim(it’s a city in his State) is

And also what a broken heart means

But if it this way

He is convicted to walk throw places without a moonshine

If this city makes you want to go back

And if it’s the sorrow

What leads you back there

Then you should just imagine that you are in your place

The worst thing that Platan (philosopher) has invented

Is the love that only brings loneliness

But she will find

The chimarrao(this is a common drink in his hometown) and the friendship in some summer solstice

maybe it is not exactly what he wanted to say in the song, 'cause sometimes in portuguese language there are mare than one way for saying something, but i tried to translate it.

The sun knows everything

But doesn’t know the love of a girl

Who has the talent

Of displacing the Neptune’s moon

And when the night falls

Bringing down the pain

The sun turns down

And just a dream makes she remember

That the night always has an ending

I bet He doesn’t even know where Erechim(it’s a city in his State) is

And also what a broken heart means

But if it this way

He is convicted to walk throw places without a moonshine

If this city makes you want to go back

And if it’s the sorrow

What leads you back there

Then you should just imagine that you are in your place

The worst thing that Platan (philosopher) has invented

Is the love that only brings loneliness

But she will find

The chimarrao(this is a common drink in his hometown) and the friendship in some summer solstice

Many thanks, Cannoneer.

Unbelievable. I just noticed the yonlu songs sticky and downloaded some tracks which were so impressive I came back to find out more about this guy only to find something tragic's apparently happened, but the thread's been deleted.

I'm feeling very strange listening to this music right now. RIP.

Guest Cosmar
Unbelievable. I just noticed the yonlu songs sticky and downloaded some tracks which were so impressive I came back to find out more about this guy only to find something tragic's apparently happened, but the thread's been deleted.

I'm feeling very strange listening to this music right now. RIP.

really sad, just listened to it for the first time some minutes ago. sad and great...

Guest lucy f
really sad, just listened to it for the first time some minutes ago. sad and great...

does anyone still have the link to the songs? these dont work... :D

Guest Alli

Ei... Yoñlu.. pq vc fez isso cara..?

foi para nos deixar com saudades..

Continuarei escutando sua música..

esteja em paz :(