e3 - What's Missing?

roskelld

There must be a number of titles out there that people expected to see, maybe they'll turn up nearer the end.

But, what so far is missing from e3 for you?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R hasn't arrived yet as far as I've seen

Metronome hasn't made an appearance too, although I'd think thats prolly down to them hunting back stage for a publisher.

I Was also hoping to see if Nintendo were going to bring back Stage Debut that they displayed for the Gamecube a few years back (Also as Talent Maker for the N64 DD)

http://uk.cube.ign.com/objects/482/482801.html

Killzone PS3 has been conspicuous by its absence.

[Phil Harrison]It was never meant to be a launch title anyway[/Phil Harrison]

In other words, don't expect it to appear until they can approach the graphics of that demo and thus not humiliate themselves. I'm betting some time around 2010.

There must be a number of titles out there that people expected to see, maybe they'll turn up nearer the end.

But, what so far is missing from e3 for you?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R hasn't arrived yet as far as I've seen

Yeah, I was hoping to see a new trailer, perhaps gameplay footage. But perhaps it's a good thing, it means they're getting on with finishing the game. And not having to worry, about putting together a gameplay demo etc..

Also, we've seen nothing from Zoonami? Not Funkydilla, or any of their other games in development. They've been so quiet, since the Edge feature. :)

[Phil Harrison]It was never meant to be a launch title anyway[/Phil Harrison]

In other words, don't expect it to appear until they can approach the graphics of that demo and thus not humiliate themselves. I'm betting some time around 2010.

i think the lack of killzone and motorstorm speak volumes. it's pretty disgraceful that they passed those off as real-time last year and now are shying away from those titles. if they looked anything like respectable - they would be on show.

should be be hounding sony for all its lies.

I forgot all about that! Wonder what's happened?

Well Funkydilla shouldn't be too much touble, to port over to the Wii. As it's only supposed to use one button to control, apparently.

The other games must be well into development, by now.

i think the lack of killzone and motorstorm speak volumes. it's pretty disgraceful that they passed those off as real-time last year and now are shying away from those titles. if they looked anything like respectable - they would be on show.

should be be hounding sony for all its lies.

Last years Killzone 2 thread was hilarious.

E3 still has two days left to go, maybe we should count up whats was missing when the show is over :)

Yes... but that wouldn't be as much fun would it :)

Do you have any inside knowledge of when we'll see Killzone 2?

Resi 5, Gran Turismo PSP, and the Kirby game for GCN.

:)

E3 2006: Resident Evil Infects Wii

Capcom officially announces new survival horror title specifically for Nintendo's console.

by Matt Casamassina

May 10, 2006 - Publisher Capcom today announced that it is underway with a new Resident Evil game developed exclusively for Nintendo's Wii console. The game will take advantage of the system's unique controller for a new take on the atmospheric franchise.

"The next-generation console Wii is garnering much attention with its groundbreaking new controller. The new Resident Evil game for the console will combine the series' intense gaming experience and atmosphere with the revolutionary control system of the Wii," Capcom said in an official statement.

No further details about the title have been revealed. Even so, this is fantastic news for Wii fans around the world.

Some LucasArts point and click games on the DS. How long do I have to wait?

Until Star Wars games stop making as much money as they do.

E3 still has two days left to go, maybe we should count up whats was missing when the show is over :)

That's either a hint at the surprise appearance of Motorstorm arriving before the end of the show, or it's a comment against the thread appearing so early.

I'll confess, I wrote this thread with two agendas: the first being 'What's missing from e3', the second, and the reason why it's come early, is to gain a list of games that people are looking forward too, and for someone to tell them it has been shown and providing a link to prove it.

So going back to my first post, I was hoping that someone was going to call me a gimboid, and provide a link to a S.T.A.L.K.E.R video... sadly it hasn't happened. It's actually just gone to remind me of the fact of 'That Japanese Game' still isn't coming :)