IGNORED

Super Mario Galaxy on the way for Wii

Don Rosco

Ive just read the Gamecentral review for this and its certainly got me eagerly awaiting arrival of my copy, Other than the screenshots and early vids posted at the start of this thread Ive avoided coverage of the game to avoid spoilers.

The 10/10 from Gamecentral together with the glowing write-up in the review itself has me anticipating something very special :)

"IMPORTANT" UPDATE: My Virgin order has moved from the unhelpful "Back Ordered" to the slightly-less-unhelpful "In Progress". More as it happens.

game.net has shipped my copy this morning. win!

now its in the hands of the royal mail

argh

Similarly, my Play order is now "packing". PACKING!

Well, if we're comparing order status', mine from gameplay has just been shipped...and I only put the order in last night. :)

I wasn't too bothered at first with Galaxy, but now that it's on the way, my head's swimming with Mario memories from the past...over the wall to the Warp Zone, Raccoon Mario, Star World...

Please don't let me down Galaxy!

Since it's now all about the orders...

Mine was cancelled due to a mix up with my card details but I have reordered from Game and i'm just waiting for something to happen. Not that i'm sitting here constantly checking my email. No. Course not.

OH MY GOD SHOPTO JUST EMAILED ME A RECEIPT. They're normally great with next-day delivery, I should be playing it this time tomorrow bar a Royal Mail fuckup.

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED IT'S RIDICULOUS.

WHAT!

Shopto have sent me a receipt as well. Exciting times!

WHAT! :)

Oh, wait, it's just turned up in my inbox. Carry on. :lol:

I'm so behind the times. I'm waiting for the shop to open on release day just like the old days.

I remember when this forum was all fields, etc.

Heh, me too. I wonder who will be cheapest out of WHSmiths, Currys, Woolies, Game, Argos and Morrisons, and can I be arsed walking to each shop to check?

My money is on you buying it in the first shop you find it in then rushing home.

My fear is seeing it in Game for £40, thinking "screw you, rip-off merchants", then walking up to Morrisons only to find they don't have it in, then walking back to Game to see it sold out...

So yeah, I'll probably buy the first one I see.

I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for Super Mario Galaxy is now being processed. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the day of release.

By using the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service you have ensured that you will be among the first people to receive Super Mario Galaxy, and we are confident that you will be happy with the order, our service and our speedy delivery!

Round two. Hopefully my card "issues" are resolved.

Yay, I'll have it around 6 tonight. One of the lads from work is dropping it out, had hoped we'd have gotten it in yesterday as I'd today off, no luck but fortunately. I've the weekend off so it'll be nothing but Mario all weekend. ^_^

Really glad I stayed away from the onslaught of media fro this game. I've no idea of power-ups, other galaxies etc.. Going to be one surprise after another. ;)

Heh, me too. I wonder who will be cheapest out of WHSmiths, Currys, Woolies, Game, Argos and Morrisons, and can I be arsed walking to each shop to check?
My money is on you buying it in the first shop you find it in then rushing home.
My fear is seeing it in Game for £40, thinking "screw you, rip-off merchants", then walking up to Morrisons only to find they don't have it in, then walking back to Game to see it sold out...

So yeah, I'll probably buy the first one I see.

All of this is on my mind too. The last line is probably 100% accurate for me.