Microsoft Pre-E3 Conference Thread

Don Rosco

Well, I think this conference has taught some of you one thing, when doing PR people can be very precise with their words to leave you with the impression of something that isn't actually true, without ever saying it. Oh, and Gamespot can't report accurately for toffee. :unsure:

Oh, and dear MS, add a download rate indicator to the 360, for the love of God! At least then I'd know whether I should just give up on the Halo 3 trailer for now.

Holly shit i got it all wrong. I'm a massive sony fan boy and thought sony would pwn all other consoles but i was wrong. Wii is gonna rock everything this gen with PS3 and 360 fighting for 2nd and 3rd place sony completely fucked it up last night and ninty have shown how much they're gonna kick ass and take names.

Well, with GTA4 launching both on PS3 and Xbox 360 and the lineup of games I think Sony will go for gold in the East, the Xbox 360 in the West and the Wii will be in Kindergartens all over Russia sinking like a stone.

Pinata game looks lush but less than enthused by buying accessories on marketplace

Really pleasantly surprised with Pinata. Even the trading sounds reasonably justified, with trading pinatas. Not far removed from trading football stickers I s'pose.

Pinata game looks lush but less than enthused by buying accessories on marketplace

Yeah, I love the visuals, but he didn't seem to put across the actual gameplay too well. Hopefully it's kinda like Animal Crossing meets Pokemon.

Warner still grimly clinging to HD-DVD then.

Early on in DVD, they were quite stubborn in their use of flipper discs. Then they were quite stubborn in their use of snapper cases. So they are just following their pattern.

Holly shit i got it all wrong. I'm a massive sony fan boy and thought sony would pwn all other consoles but i was wrong. Wii is gonna rock everything this gen with PS3 and 360 fighting for 2nd and 3rd place sony completely fucked it up last night and ninty have shown how much they're gonna kick ass and take names.

Then you're not a massive Sony fanboy. :unsure:

Then you're not a massive Sony fanboy. :unsure:

Trust me i'm a massive sony fanboy but after watching PS3 last night and ninty today i know there's no way i can argue my way out of this (2 other forumites who are RL friends are MS and Ninty fanboys)one as that was dire by sony and ninty were amazing MS being meh so far.

So Halo3 trailer shows next to nothing (albeit they did show it), GTA4 is a non-event, HD-DVD.. no price.

They failed to set the world on fire, like Sony. Still, excited by Fable 2.

Compared to the utter boredom I felt at 3am this morning after the Sony conference.. I think they have done just fine!

That Halo trailer is how a teaser should be done.. That music!! :unsure: