rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Chris303

The Camera Phone Thread

Yes, the quality is obviously not going to be top notch but there's just something about having a little camera on you all the time that means you can capture those places and moments when you wouldn't have a camera on you.

I hope this thread might grow like the random photo thread but anyway, we'll see.

I'll start off with these:

lightsmall.jpg

Yeah, yeah, I know its the April comp one.

absunset.jpg

Walking ma dawg

carwindow.jpg

Taken from the car on the same night as the one above.

Yes, the quality is obviously not going to be top notch but there's just something about having a little camera on you all the time that means you can capture those places and moments when you wouldn't have a camera on you.

I hope this thread might grow like the random photo thread but anyway, we'll see.

I'll start off with these:

Cripes! What manner of a camera phone took those?

Cripes! What manner of a camera phone took those?

I'm guessing something like a k750i... you can get good pics out of cameraphones.

I've posted these before in the photo thread but here's my favourites from my phone (bigger versions on flickr)

84880833_33b437275d.jpg

85329493_3cd5c661ee.jpg

59745674_2167a9e765.jpg

59745670_1c5b3a74e4.jpg

I'm guessing something like a k750i... you can get good pics out of cameraphones.

I've posted these before in the photo thread but here's my favourites from my phone (bigger versions on flickr)

Yus, a K750i.

Futureshock, loving that image!

:rolleyes: Ive got an amazing picture on my k700i but its knackered and wont turn on now :unsure:

yes, I had 4 of them IN TWELVE MONTHS, and even the newest one, which I sold on, is mis-behaving (white screen!)

Clearly not using a very good Camera. Nokia 60something. The first was from travels last year and the second just out on the downs randomly.

image0017lp.jpg

image0065pl.jpg

I'm not sure what I have on the newish 800i yet as I have yet to go anywhere pretty with it!

What phone took this? Actually, it might be interesting if people posted what model phone was used to take the picture.

Panasonic VS6 (2mpixel) on a winter day as the sun was going down.

w800i GO!

139942851_a0f6e8ff00.jpg

Jimmy Johnstone tributes at Celtic Park. Lighting FTW!

139942852_9e1bd265b3.jpg

In my local in my hometown. Inspired.

139942854_7eb9bcef02.jpg

Taken amazingly drunk about 2 minutes away from my flat at 5am after the loans came through a few weeks back.

95709449_6a9c1d21cd.jpg

Another drunken photo! This time a light at a dingy Art School club night.