E3 2006 DVDs

DarhkFox

Hey All

I did the E3 2005 DVDs last year;

http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?showt...86874&hl=e3+dvd

http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?showt...88045&hl=e3+dvd

The DVDs this time around are presented in DVD Video Format - so you can play them on your dvd player for much added comfort B)

There are three dvds - Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft.

The Sony one includes the press conference, ps3,ps2 and psp game footage.

The Nintendo one includes the press conference, the square-enix conference,wii, ds and gamecube game footage.

The Microsoft one includes the press conference, xbox360, xbox and pc game footage.

I have crammed as much footage on these discs as possible. 99% of them are great quality as they were of a hi-res source.

All i can say is i have put pretty much every game footage that was shown at e3. Some might be included in the conference video itself, but most are selectable from menus etc.

I've had to change the price to £7 including P&P/Paypal fee. It really has taken more work that i thought it would, so i hope you will understand.

Payments to be made to me via paypal at aaronholt@gmail.com

Payments via cash/cheque/PO* can be sent to my address, please PM me for it.

*(with extra charge, obviously)

Please bear in mind, might take a couple of days to get them out to you, depending on demand. I've started making a batch already to get sent a.s.a.p

I really think everyone are gonna like these dvds! :lol:

EDIT: http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spread8fw.jpg few examples of the menus.

Not to put a downer on this dvd AGAIN but its as overpriced as it was last year. Just to remind people of the costs involved in this:

Download the videos: Free

Burn them to a dvd: 10-30p depending on quality

Jiffy Bag : 10-20p depending on bulk

Postage : A first class stamp.

Total : At a stretch with nice top quality media £1

So for every order he makes a nice £5 + profit, fuckin shamefull! Someone come and do this for a quid each, im fucking tempted but my burners broken. I could buy a new one with the appaling profit this guy makes. This is as bad as wares selling, blatent profitering, and the fact its stickied.. fuckin hell.

Not to put a downer on this dvd AGAIN but its as overpriced as it was last year. Just to remind people of the costs involved in this:

So for every order he makes a nice £5 + profit, fuckin shamefull! Someone come and do this for a quid each, im fucking tempted but my burners broken. I could buy a new one with the appaling profit this guy makes. This is as bad as wares selling, blatent profitering, and the fact its stickied.. fuckin hell.

Please go away.

That's the attitude! :unsure:

We all know the costs of blank DVD's thanks very much. You wanna put a cost on personal time and effort as well as that's what we're paying for.

I certainly can't be bothered to trawl through games sites downloading videos and press conferences and am quite happy for someone to do all the hard work for me. And I doubt Redsquirrel's making a fiver profit on three DVD's for £6 but even if he was making 100% profit I wouldn't care seeing as he's prepared to do it and I'm just too damn lazy. That's worth £6 to me and to many others I suspect. Do you see?

Idiot.

Anyways, Redsquirrel, I'll be up for one as last year's were excellent. Not at all fussed by the PSP movies though.

No offence, but please go away.

Free to download? Firstly, I have signed up to a few gaming sites just for E3 which has cost me a bit. Secondly, considering im gonna download about 15gb of stuff, i wouldnt call that free especially as most ISPs limit your downloads to smaller amount (like 2-4gb).

The dvds, do not cost 30p for three of them thankyour very much. Jiffy bags are 30p each, postage as you say is first class stamp, paypal fee is about 30p or so.

Remember I'm the one sitting here downloading loads of stuff, its gonna take me a while. Burning the discs is gonna take me a good 20 mins or so per person.

No one at all complained last year at the dvds, and all mostly left great comments. I did put labels on the discs last time, but am unsure this time at the moment.

Quite offended by all of this. No one complained last year, infact everyone was very happy. I dont think 2-3 quid for my time is asking much. If each persons discs take me 30 mins to do, thats pitence. I remember last year people asking 5 quid for ONE disc worth of stuff.

Please dont bother leaving negative comments if you are just going to bash me.

Quite offended by all of this. No one complained last year, infact everyone was very happy. I dont think 2-3 quid for my time is asking much. If each persons discs take me 30 mins to do, thats pitence. I remember last year people asking 5 quid for ONE disc worth of stuff.

Please dont bother leaving negative comments if you are just going to bash me.

You posted in a Discussion forum, people are allowed to voice themselves.

You posted in a Discussion forum, people are allowed to voice themselves.

I think this is certainly a case of "If you haven't got anything nice to say...". If you think it's a rip off, then don't buy one. I'm actually going to order one now, simply to piss people off.