IGNORED

Guitar Hero II

tejstar

No-one told me the Top Gear title music is in it!

YES!

It is!

I knew!

Er...Sorry!

Damn right- it'll be ace. Has anyone ever heard of A7X over here though?

I have. Hell, I've even listened to all their albums although I only like them now they've sold out. I don't even know if they have sold out, it's just that I now like them. So they must have.

My girlfriends 17 year old sister is one of those mall-goth types and she loves them. So I presume all those type of people have heard of them.

Bargain for those that haven't seen the bargain thread - HMV are selling the Guitar Hero 2 Bundle for a mere £34.99. Use code DG6564 for a further three quid off.

Also if you've gota games reward card from the store and haven't registered it you get 500 points for doing so - 1000 for a fiver off. The 500 pushed me over 1000 so that makes it £26.99 inc. for Guitar Hero 2 with guitar.

There can only be one conclusion from this:

\m/

Bargain for those that haven't seen the bargain thread - HMV are selling the Guitar Hero 2 Bundle for a mere £34.99. Use code DG6564 for a further three quid off.

Also if you've gota games reward card from the store and haven't registered it you get 500 points for doing so - 1000 for a fiver off. The 500 pushed me over 1000 so that makes it £26.99 inc. for Guitar Hero 2 with guitar.

\m/

Tempting. What's the normal RRP gonna be on this? I think I'd rather pick one up on the day, rather than wait for delivery.

\m/

cheers for the heads-up !

I originally had this on preorder with play.com at 29.99 for just the game, so now I get a nice new cherry red controller as well for just 2 pounds more ;)

So. Xbox 360 version. Live play.

Heard anything?

Hopefully but I'll end up buying both versions anyway, I'm sure.

Crikey! 9 minutes of madness (although it's really 4 difficult minutes, but that's still something). I really wouldn't want the torture of expert mode for that one...

Want.

Pah! Those guys playing are rubbish! :D

Seriosuly though; freebird didn't look that hard! The guy was missing tons of easy notes!

That first video is already herting my fingers tho :D Triple button chords are going to melt my brain for the first few hours..

Thank Lordi I got that HMV thing in time.

Me too, if this comes off it'll be the bargain of the century. :D

I've not tried one of these "obviously the wrong price" situations before, how do they usually turn out? Should I get my hopes up, or are they going to hit me with the aforementioned "sorry we fucked up" mail, just too late for me to order it from anywhere else?

Me too, if this comes off it'll be the bargain of the century. :D

I've not tried one of these "obviously the wrong price" situations before, how do they usually turn out? Should I get my hopes up, or are they going to hit me with the aforementioned "sorry we fucked up" mail, just too late for me to order it from anywhere else?

Well, I wouldn't say it was obviously the wrong price. It's only £15 cheaper than the full price, so not that far fetched for an online company. I am curious to see how they handle it though as I placed an order when it was £34.99 too. Hopefully only a few people took advantage of it and they just honour it.

In all likelyhood they'll honour the price. I've taken advantage of quite a few Amazon pricing mishaps over the years and they always honoured the price quoted when I placed the order. And we're not talking about getting a PS3 for £50, you're making a nice saving but I doubt it's so large than HMV will want to piss off customers just to recoup a few quid.

Well, I wouldn't say it was obviously the wrong price. It's only £15 cheaper than the full price, so not that far fetched for an online company.

No, maybe "obviously the wrong price" was going a bit far, but it seems like a pretty big discount for HMV. Their games aren't usually that well priced are they? I never really use them for anything other than dirt cheap DVDs.

In all likelyhood they'll honour the price. I've taken advantage of quite a few Amazon pricing mishaps over the years and they always honoured the price quoted when I placed the order. And we're not talking about getting a PS3 for £50, you're making a nice saving but I doubt it's so large than HMV will want to piss off customers just to recoup a few quid.

That's what I'm hoping, they'll just take the hit to prevent bad PR. And we all make out like bandits. :D