rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
mindgames

Need to design a logo

Been asked to do a logo for a company. Well, I say its a logo, its not quite. I need a way to show the amount of exercise you get from different activities. Heres the spec:

1. It should display a rating between 1 and 10

2. It may be produced several times on a catalogue page, so should work pretty small.

3. You can use an image to represent the rating but ideally it will also use a number as well.

4. The rating will be 3 or 4 letters (TBC) that can form part of the logo i.e. "This item has an ABC rating of 7"

Thats about all I have to go on, any thoughts / ideas?

Been asked to do a logo for a company. Well, I say its a logo, its not quite. I need a way to show the amount of exercise you get from different activities. Heres the spec:

1. It should display a rating between 1 and 10

2. It may be produced several times on a catalogue page, so should work pretty small.

3. You can use an image to represent the rating but ideally it will also use a number as well.

4. The rating will be 3 or 4 letters (TBC) that can form part of the logo i.e. "This item has an ABC rating of 7"

Thats about all I have to go on, any thoughts / ideas?

How about a little chart from one - ten with a weak stickman at one gradually building up to a strong stickman at ten. A bit of writing at the top saying the activity, the chart in the middle (the user will circle the rating) and the bit of writing at the bottom saying the rating.

Simple.

Are they paying you? Have they asked the right person?

Yeh, they are, suckers! I just needed a starting point, the gave me fuck all to go on. I'm about there now, cheers for all the 'help'.

lazy.gif

Yeh, that as well!