IGNORED

Big Brother 7

Wickedkitten

What the fuck was Sezar wearing on his feet? That can't be footwear made for men.

"She'll start to suspect..."

Yeah this group is so weird, a normal group of people would be hard to confront, but this lot were just channelling all their hate at one person. I don't think Pete could have done anything.

Yeah, fuck arguing with them, they'd lock you in the toilet with a belt.

pete told shabaz he would be there for him, and that he would be his friend.

he then was one of the first to leave the room when shebaz walked in, and then later on he sat by watcing them destroy him, before suggesting they take away is clothes.

and to top it all off, he sat and cried about it in the diary room.

So if that's the case...

what's the crack with evictions? Bonnie and Glyn only?

Bless, Glyn is trying to make himself interesting.

Glyn has revealed that he isn't as innocent as he may first appear.

Speaking to his peers tonight, the Welsh schoolboy claimed to have had twelve sexual partners in his 18 years. "But I've done it with some of them more than once," he added, leaving Sezer in particular amazed and impressed.

In the absence of anywhere comfortable, Glyn admitted that he had his way with most of his partners on nearby hills. "Once I get out of here there are going to be cameras waiting for me at the mountain every Saturday," he realised.

Finding girls in a small Welsh town is a difficult challenge, however. "The nearest nightclub with a dancefloor is fifty minutes away," he explained, adding that he and fifteen friends have to share a £160 taxi bill to get there and back.

Quizzed by Sezer on where he takes girls for dates, Glyn replied: "Cheap shit like pizza. Or for a walk."

Laughing with admiration, Sezer predicted: "Mate, you're going to be such a legend."

The bullying there was absolutely horrible to watch, but I'm not entirely convinced Big Brother gave us the whole story. I get the impression they wanted it to look like the housemates simply bullied him out of the house so THEY don't have to take responsibility for putting someone with obvious health problems in there in the first place.

I'm not defending what they did in any shape or form, but apparently a lot of what Shahbaz did before that happened wasn't shown and the editing as a whole did strike me as a form of 'damage control' from C4.

Speaking to his peers tonight, the Welsh schoolboy claimed to have had twelve sexual partners in his 18 years. "But I've done it with some of them more than once," he added, leaving Sezer in particular amazed and impressed.

In the absence of anywhere comfortable, Glyn admitted that he had his way with most of his partners on nearby hills. "Once I get out of here there are going to be cameras waiting for me at the mountain every Saturday," he realised.

You'd think 12 might be an exaggeration but remember folks he lives in Wales its full of sluts well in south wales more so. Dirty welsh girls who love the hills.

But as they are actually in Big Brother then they are instantly cunts. although we do all watch it...

I promised myself I wouldn't watch it this year, as thirteen weeks watching idiots is a waste of time. But reading this thread has me fondling my remote control...

When this thing started, i quite liked Richard, but as the days go on, i'm starting to dislike him. He was really childish over the whole Shabaz thing; throwing that table cloth over him, saying he has 'disappeared', telling everyone to ignore him, getting everyone to leave the room when Shabaz entered, etc.

It was really uncomfortable last night, and i'm glad Shabaz left, because no-one should've had to put up with that.

And Sezer is such a cock. Why is Imogen getting with him if she's always like, "Ah, your lines". I mean she obviously thinks he's a knob for dropping all these cheesy lines, yet she's going with it.

The housemates' behaviour yesterday was disgusting. It was outright bullying and made them all come across as the cowardly cunts they are. The part where Shahbaz was trying to eat breakfast and they kept throwing it in the bin was quite bad, but when that tramp Lisa came in and started shouting at Shahbaz for being wasteful and the other people blamed him for throwing food (Despite them having clearly seen Sezer do it) made me really angry. I actually wished at that point that Shahbaz would flip out and smack Lisa and everyone else around him in a fit of insanity. I hate the way that most of them, on their own, are cowardly little shits, but in a group they attack Shahbaz and act all agressive.

I'm looking forward when this shower of shit group starts imploding and they start turning on eachother. Utter scum, with the exception of Pete, who I felt a little sorry for when he admitted he was upset he didn't have the guts to stick up for Shahbaz.

i hated the little prick too but the group turned into arseholes, they were almost as bad as him on tonights show

The group's behaviour towards Shahbaz on yesterday's highlights was infantile in the extreme, they should all know better than to bully and humiliate someone in that way, especially Pete with his own experience of bullying.

Shahbaz may have brought most of the abuse he received on himself during his relatively short stay in the house, but I can't help but feel sorry for him. He must have had so many hopes and dreams about what he was going to acheive in the house and it's all blown up in his face by becoming possibly the most hated housemate ever on the show. :(

I can't even begin to imagine just how humiliated and disappointed he must feel right now.

Looks like she might have gone.

She's said her goodbyes and been called in to the diary room.

The only thing stopping her is the fact that people have started to vote, meaning channel4 will have made money from her vote line, and will now have to mark that as being invalid. I don't know if they can reimburse people, or if there's a clause that allows them to do this sort of thing.

They could carry it over to next week, and have it between Glynn and Bonna.

As for the people that voted for Dawn to leave, they'll be happy anyway since she's gone/going/whatever.

I can't imagine 3 people leaving in the first week.