rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Wickedkitten

Big Brother 7

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds8980.html

So they get identical twins. One goes into the house and is secretly replaced with the other twin part way through. It's already been done in 3 countries and won't this advance publicity kind of give it way?

Also rumoured are a wheelchair user and someone with Tourette's Syndrome. That last one will be shit considering the amount of sound blanking they already do.

Putting twins in the house is pointless isn't it. I mean what value would it have other than

"OMG they totally don't know that they're not talking to who they think they are, I must phone in and vote now!"

Not that I'm saying people who watch this shit are thick but well they could be.

I think that for a change they should put everyone who applies into the Big Brother house, and keep them there until the end.

Then I can enjoy the summer, knowing that the lowest 5% of society is behind high fences for a few months.

Let's vote the twin contestant out in the first week :P

They probably wouldn't allow that person to be nominated until they pull off their AMAZING STUNT!

Let's vote the twin contestant out in the first week :P

jesus no, thats exactly what they want you to do. the votes probably dont count for anything anyway, i wouldnt be even remotely surprised if they just chose who to evict based on the image they wanted to portray to the public, and just took all the money from the calls.

*waits for someone to post a picture of agent mulder*

I approve of putting more disabled people on TV.

Just make sure they can hear Davina or at least get her to use sign language.

They could just cripple everyone who makes it into the house

i wouldnt be even remotely surprised if they just chose who to evict based on the image they wanted to portray to the public, and just took all the money from the calls.

I would be, as I suspect it would get them into a whole heap of legal shit if they did do that.

Also, I'm trying to remember how many rumours I'd heard in the past about Big Brother actually turned out to be true, and to be honest, I can't think of any. I'd be surprised if this one was true.

Putting twins in the house is pointless isn't it. I mean what value would it have other than

"OMG they totally don't know that they're not talking to who they think they are, I must phone in and vote now!"

Not that I'm saying people who watch this shit are thick but well they could be.

I don't get it either. All that replacing one twin with the other does is lead to some conversations where the new twin doesn't know about something that happened to the old twin (unless they're allowed to watch). It's not like the twins could get up to hilarious "in two places at the same time" japery, when there's just the one house involved.

Yeah, it sounds like the plot of some shitty CITV kids drama involving children being naughty in school.

Exactly! Aren't there kids movies based on twins switching places?

I'm trying to remember how many rumours I'd heard in the past about Big Brother actually turned out to be true, and to be honest, I can't think of any. I'd be surprised if this one was true.

0/\0

unwatchable idiots arguing. check.

davinas irritating matchmaking and overblown sense of the show's importance. check.

more money making phone line action. check.

when will c4 have the balls to cancel this shit and put davina out on the street? so gratifying to see her godawful chat show fail miserably.

Now no one has ever seen this to agree or disagree with me, but on the 1st show i saw the contestants skinning up. At 1st i though no theyre making fags...but there was definitely a 3 skinner getting built, roached and smoked. the camera tried to stay above what was happening but you could tell.

im so sure it was part of the fact that the show hadnt been done before, and it was part of 'helping' the people get through the day. IE: theyre offered it as an option and told not to mention it to the media.

Anyone believe me or think im talking shit?

when will c4 have the balls to cancel this shit and put davina out on the street?

When the show stops making loads of money and getting loads of viewers.

Now no one has ever seen this to agree or disagree with me, but on the 1st show i saw the contestants skinning up. At 1st i though no theyre making fags...but there was definitely a 3 skinner getting built, roached and smoked. the camera tried to stay above what was happening but you could tell.

im so sure it was part of the fact that the show hadnt been done before, and it was part of 'helping' the people get through the day. IE: theyre offered it as an option and told not to mention it to the media.

Anyone believe me or think im talking shit?

I'm pretty sure I saw that happening as well...Anna the ex-nun, iirc.

Bet it clashes with some of the World Cup games this year. Won't be happy about that...

I imagine it will. I cant even remember anything about last years.

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds8980.html

So they get identical twins. One goes into the house and is secretly replaced with the other twin part way through. It's already been done in 3 countries and won't this advance publicity kind of give it way?

Also rumoured are a wheelchair user and someone with Tourette's Syndrome. That last one will be shit considering the amount of sound blanking they already do.

They're going to run out of ideas eventually.

When that day comes, I'm going to be the first to celebrate.

I'm not THAT obsessed with Big Brother.

With that said, I do for some reason I remember that skinning up thing. I think it was that boring black Brummie guy. He was trying to smoke dried banana skins like a bloody 15 year old. As I recall, the producers told him he couldn't light it up. Which almost made him show signs of a personality, but not quite.