rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Melon_Bread

The Mighty Boosh...

I'd like to see some nice backgrounds next, say the Zooniverse, or the Arctic Tundra.

Oooh, and do some of the "villains" like The Hitcher and Old Gregg. ;)

Yep, they are the next two on my list, wanna do milky joe and spider as well.

As these have only now just turned up in the Boosh thread in film/tv, I'm amazed by them.

However as Melon Bread is a talented chap indeed the quality is as high as expected.

I do need the Hitcher and Ol'Gregg images in my life though.

Send them to the boosh though. Do it.

Lovely, but a small criticism:

You've made the bottom of the feet flat, as if you are looking straight at the characters (which is fine), but you've drawn the shaman dude's feet at an angle, as if you are looking down on him slightly, so he doesn't match the other characters properly.

Lovely, but a small criticism:

You've made the bottom of the feet flat, as if you are looking straight at the characters (which is fine), but you've drawn the shaman dude's feet at an angle, as if you are looking down on him slightly, so he doesn't match the other characters properly.

He's floating, surely.

I'm more concerned you failed to notice Howard's lack of shadow. Spook!

ZOMG!

Ste, you and John should remake Feud, only with HOWARD VS VINCE, instead of Learic Vs Leonoric!

Nabu could be on hand to provide rare spells (Jazz Fusion Attack, The Defensive Fringe), the herb garden could be guarded by Old Gregg. It would be wonderful! At the very least you could do a flash version, and get the Boosh to put it on their website.

Sorry, got a bit carried away there...

ZOMG!

Ste, you and John should remake Feud, only with HOWARD VS VINCE, instead of Learic Vs Leonoric!

Nabu could be on hand to provide rare spells (Jazz Fusion Attack, The Defensive Fringe), the herb garden could be guarded by Old Gregg. It would be wonderful! At the very least you could do a flash version, and get the Boosh to put it on their website.

Sorry, got a bit carried away there...

This is the best idea since John Strangler put a biro in a mug and the desktop organiser was born.