IGNORED

eBay thread!

El Pibe

Just thought I'd bump this thread with these PS2 madness prices:

this and this and this and this I've realised that they bid on that high on purpose XD basically the guy would never send the items, so ebayers would tally up the auctions as high as possible to get ebay fees charged on him. Just look at the seller's feedback! Now THAT is ebay madness!

whoever sold this will be very happy!

:unsure:Bargain, this!

Enjoy :P

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHhahah, what these people do to boost their shit on ebay is beyond me, pure madness.

Ah fuck it. It's only £3.

Might well be official, some people price stuff well below the average bin price for whatever reason.

While browsing completed listings, I saw a full boxed conkers n64 sell for £4.99 and you usually looking at a figure much closer to £20. Can't think of any other examples but i'm sure theres loads.

Might well be official, some people price stuff well below the average bin price for whatever reason.

While browsing completed listings, I saw a full boxed conkers n64 sell for £4.99 and you usually looking at a figure much closer to £20. Can't think of any other examples but i'm sure theres loads.

Low prices, especially with a 'Seller ended listing at current price to highest bidder', often mean that one of the eBay traders has made a purchase.

They either talk the seller into selling low, often by saying it's a present for their kid, or they get the seller to put it through as a low price on eBay and give them more outside.

Low prices, especially with a 'Seller ended listing at current price to highest bidder', often mean that one of the eBay traders has made a purchase.

They either talk the seller into selling low, often by saying it's a present for their kid, or they get the seller to put it through as a low price on eBay and give them more outside.

I've often wondered about this as you do quite often see items at stupidly low BIN prices that sell within 2 minutes.