The Formula 1 Thread

Now walking in. No word of a lie the sound is so bloody nuts. Aghh!

The sound of an in person F1 car never ceases to be amazing. Was at Silverstone last weekend watching Jerome D'Ambrosio punting a Renault R29 round at damn near competitive pace and doing donuts in front of us and it's still as astonishing as it was in 1990 when I first heard them.

Just looking at the times. The other Red Machine in last with no time? Massa damage?

Something failed on his car before he even managed to get a time on the board.

I'm not really massively biased in favour of anyone this current season. I like Hamilton, Button and Webber the most, even Vettel has his moments. I just really don't like Alonso. :P

I'm not really massively biased in favour of anyone this current season. I like Hamilton, Button and Webber the most, even Vettel has his moments. I just really don't like Alonso. :P

Thats my feelings too, if the man cannot even muster a smile for the Italian fans after getting a win for Ferrari at Monza then I have no time for him.

He's a cock

Wasn't the Moto GP race cancelled when it rained there? For once I DON'T want rain for F1...

Some light drizzle and then a downpour, taking out some top people before it's cancelled would save me a bit of my Sunday afternoon, and I wouldn't have to watch Alonso just drive it home from pole...