The Formula 1 Thread

It's a shame the safety car had to coem out as it would have been funny watching Winklehock leading the race for a while. Fair play to Hamilton staying in the car. He learnt from the master it seems :)

Damn, I was hoping Kimi and Alonso would catch Hamilton in points this race..

Could still happen. The sun is out now but it could start raining again in 30 minutes.

One of the cars nearly tagged the Safety car too.

Ahh, so that was Hakkinen, was it?

Still don't get it though, and I doubt 98% of the people who catch that advert will either.

Well considering Alonso's repeated comments on Hamilton since the start of the season, I think most people who are watching F1 now (ie. F1 fans( will actually get the advert.

Well considering Alonso's repeated comments on Hamilton since the start of the season, I think most people who are watching F1 now (ie. F1 fans( will actually get the advert.

I don't get the Hakkinen reference. At all.

That ad's been on quite a few times this week during 'normal' programming, I doubt most people 'get it' at all.

Poor Raikkonen. I can't believe how unlucky he is reliability wise. We needed the points closing up with the drivers to make it exciting.

Didn't take long for this race to settle back into another yawn fest either did it.

I don't get the Hakkinen reference. At all.

That ad's been on quite a few times this week during 'normal' programming, I doubt most people 'get it' at all.

Surely they are suggesting he is the old master?

Didn't take long for this race to settle back into another yawn fest either did it.

What are you looking for for it not to be a yawm fest? An alien space craft to come down and destroy half the cars with laser beams?

There's been quite a lot of passing and close racing especially for 4th place, even if you completely ignore the mayhem that was the start of the race.

What are you looking for for it not to be a yawm fest? An alien space craft to come down and destroy half the cars with laser beams?

There's been quite a lot of passing and close racing especially for 4th place, even if you completely ignore the mayhem that was the start of the race.

Totally. Anybody who wants more exciting racing should be watching MotoGP.

The lasers do sound cool though.