rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Nick_L

The Formula 1 Thread

Been one of my favourite seasons, everyone at the front made cock ups and there was drama all the way. Winning nearly £100 on the finale makes it all the better. :lol:

The rain is coming down hard on the podium, not sure its enough for it make such a massive difference to Glocks times on those final few corners. If it was geniuine then its amazing timing! I went through every emotion possible in those last few minutes. Brilliant.

Raining on his parade, yeah...

Funny isn't it - I make Hamilton comments and get pounced on. Massa gave Hamilton yet another driving lesson and people want to laugh at him. but look how close the "clown" was to being world champion behind golden boy. Worst thing that could have happened to the sport from my perspective. if anyone thought the fawning over Hamilton on TV was bad this year - imagine how fucking horrendous it will be next year when they mention he is world champion with every sentence that includes his name.

Why did Vettel keep the pace yet Glock lose so much time?

Can only assume he was runnning out of fuel coming into the final corners. Hope there isn't some stupid inquest though.

I'm in two minds to hope for a boring end to the race for a Hamilton win, or to hope we get to see another Slicks Vs. Rain last few laps again...

Well that didn't turn out too badly in the end.

massalolsy5.jpg

Fucking incredible. First thoughts were Glock gave it to him, but I seriously hope not. Well done to Massa for taking it so well in the circumstances, but Lewis done it!

Funny isn't it - I make Hamilton comments and get pounced on. Massa gave Hamilton yet another driving lesson and people want to laugh at him. but look how close the "clown" was to being world champion behind golden boy. Worst thing that could have happened to the sport from my perspective. if anyone thought the fawning over Hamilton on TV was bad this year - imagine how fucking horrendous it will be next year when they mention he is world champion with every sentence that includes his name.

Massa knows the track inside out. I don't think anyone expected him to not start and finish in 1st. Hamilton just had to finish in the top 5 and that's what he did. Admittedly, quite luckily.

Yeah calling him a 'little cunt' was a rational response. He deserved it easily as much as Massa, particularly after the FIA nonsense earlier in the season.

Massa knows the track inside out. I don't think anyone expected him to not start and finish in 1st. World Champion Lewis Hamilton just had to finish in the top 5 and that's what he did. Admittedly, quite luckily.

Corrected :lol:

I'm with you. The opening to the show is like a James Bond credits sequence with Lewis as the ladykiller.

He gave Hamilton a driving lesson? Really? What race were you watching? I thought Hamilton had some good moments there too with overtaking.

The little cunt didn't deserve it after that pathetic drive. That's me done with F1 now he is a so called champion.

Are Glock and Hamilton friends? Glocks times were fine up until the last couple of corners.

WHAAAAMBULANCE to the thread stat!