The Formula 1 Thread

Lots of spinnage at the last corner into the pit straight. Trulli decided just to drive back down the track and into the pits, and Bourdais has been on the radio saying the pit entry is incredibly dangerous. Something to do with the white lines.

Thought it looked really impressive, can't wait to see all the cars out racing on Sunday. That last corner was certainly causing them some problems, I wonder if they'll do something about it as it seemed to be the green paint section having no grip, could see it being a nightmare in the rain. Can't believe what Trulli did though, he must have a penalty heading his way.

Does ITV.com stream the entire race? I've found a cable channel which shows F1, but I don't fancy watching a 4:3 picture stretched to widescreen, as only HD channels seem to be widescreen here. I think American commentators would be a bit weird, too, despite James Allen.

edit - fucks sake, nevermind. Can't view ITV streams from outside the UK. :/

That pit straight section looks interesting. The last corner is proving difficult to get right, then the T1 complex at the end of the pit straight is plenty wide enough to get two cars into it, then squeezes them together for the exit turn.

Alolso absolutely battered it at the end, got fastest!

I don't really know what to say. The track's so well lit it's like watching any other race. I must admit to being underwhelmed. Almost unimpressed ;)

What were you expecting? Burnout Paradise? Those are expensive machines there is no way they were ever going to risk them in anything approaching darkness.

I don't really know what to say. The track's so well lit it's like watching any other race. I must admit to being underwhelmed. Almost unimpressed ;)

What about the helicopter views from above where you can see all the traffic on the highway bridges above the circuit? Looks like F-Zero or something!

I fear it is going to be dull dull dull.

Hope I am wrong but I don't see that much exciting after the practice.

Not quite sure what I expected from a night race...just something different I guess, but this is going to be business as usual.

Those curbs look vicious but I don't think they will be race changing.