rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
frood42

My Wife Has Posted A Death Threat

Every so often my wife gets the urge to spend time on the GC version of animal crossing. We must have had it for three years now and it gets a solid couple of weeks play every few months.

This week a new animal came to stay in our town; 'Snooty' a rather rude aardvark, who for some reason is pink and looks a bit like a clanger. My wife has taken offence to Snooty's rudeness and has been harassing her.

So far on her campaign of hate she has hit Snooty repeatedly over the head with an insect net, when poor Snooty didn’t die she set up a pitfall and maliciously pushed her into it. When that didn’t finish her off she started a smear campaign outside of Snooty's house.

acpoo.jpg

She has finally resorted to the following hate mail

aclet.jpg

;)

Every so often my wife gets the urge to spend time on the GC version of animal crossing.  We must have had it for three years now and it gets a solid couple of weeks play every few months.

This week a new animal came to stay in our town; 'Snooty' a rather rude aardvark, who for some reason is pink and looks a bit like a clanger.  My wife has taken offence to Snooty's rudeness and has been harassing her. 

So far on her campaign of hate she has hit Snooty repeatedly over the head with an insect net, when poor Snooty didn’t die she set up a pitfall and maliciously pushed her into it.  When that didn’t finish her off she started a smear campaign outside of Snooty's house.

acpoo.jpg

She has finally resorted to the following hate mail

aclet.jpg

;)

:)

I did a similar thing when trying to get Jane to leave the village as she's quite clearly evil and apparently resposible for a spate of thefts in the village as half the jobs I do for people end up with "Well I saw Jane sneaking into my house last night and she stole Tangy's glasses case so if you want it you'll have to go bust her ass down to the police station, yo!"... or words to that effect and then Jane won't been seen for a day or two, clearly getting fat off the profits of selling her bounty to old Nook.

I tried hitting her with the net.

I tried pushing her into pitfalls and then subsequently hitting her with the net.

I barricaded her house with trees and signposts bearing anti-Jane propaganda.

I put up a series of "I HATE JANE" signs around the village outside houses of those who wore the "I HATE JANE" shirt.

I even sent her hate mail along with old boots and cans but she just sent me back a polite note of thanks and a horrible jumper.

Why won't the smug, thieving, stuck up, right wing git die!?

Jane.gif

I even ended up with two of them the other day as another Jane came to camp in the village and tried to cheat me out of 3000 bells :unsure:

Clearly, clearly evil.

I've been reluctant to swear in AC WW 'cause of the whole wifi thing and some guys on here have their kids play the game, but if you swear in a letter, I take it that letter will never be shown from one animal to another then?

I've got a couple of villagers that I wouldn't mind telling to fuck the cunt off if that is the case.

I did this to a piggy that ripped my wife off.

Imagine my horror when we were showing the game off to friends and one of them ran into the pig.

"Look what my friend tssk wrote me. Isn't he great?"

And up pops the letter (the first line reading "leave town or I will fuck you up for life.")

:unsure:

Animal Crossing is clearly a much better game than I initially thought.  Class.

Nah, because a. the animal wont understand a word of it, and b. all the animals treat you like like you've shat in their bed anyway.

in case people are wondering how they actually swear..

When you meet the little twats in the game.. sometimes they ask to learn a new word.

THATS WHEN YOU STRIKE! AND CORRUPT THEM :(

The amusing thing is, that the Animal speak they do actually attempts to say the word!

I did this to a piggy that ripped my wife off.

Imagine my horror when we were showing the game off to friends and one of them ran into the pig.

"Look what my friend tssk wrote me. Isn't he great?"

And up pops the letter (the first line reading "leave town or I will fuck you up for life.")

:(

The moment where one of the lady animals of my village showed me a love letter my housemate had written her was one of the happiest of my life, especially as he watched it happen.