rllmuk
IcEBuRN

Pepsi Max

There I was, minding my own business, buying my vanilla vodka and pepsi max combo, ready to drink down and get smashed. But there it was, staring me in the FACE...

Pepsi Max CINO!??

(coffee apparantly)

Dubious as I was, I thought I'd give it a bosh, being a big fan of anything Pepsi Max.

But OH MAN was I wrong. It's a taste sensation!!!11eleven

It goes especially well with the vanilla vodka combo.

I suggest you all try it right now!

There was someone talking on a forum yesterday about Pepsi Samba, which in turn made me look at all the flavours Pepsi do on Wikipedia. There's loads of them!

Spotted some in Sainsburys today so I thought I'd give it a go. Not very good actually, it's got a really artifical taste to it. I know Pepsi Max has that whole artificial thing going on anyway, but the coffee bit more or less tastes like a stonger version of the vanilla flavour they put in Vanilla Coke. It's got a wierd tang to it as well, a bit like a mild version of the taste/sensation you get from putting a Sweetex (or similar) on your tounge.

Back to Pepsi Max....who else has had the pleasure of trying Pepsi Max Punch flavour?? Apparently, it's limited edition and the 'punch' flavour is from ginger and cinnamon.

Awful :o

Today I bought a bottle of 'Diet Coke with Cherry' from the shop at my hospital; it was very nice, and tasted like black cherry. Although it wasn't obviously non-sugar, drinking it in large gulps made it taste a bit sickly. Nice though.