Nintendo DS Lite

This may be a silly question but I recommended my brother to get a G6 Lite, but I forgot that he's only got a standard DS. I'm now slightly paranoid that it won't work (as it's slightly smaller than a standard GBA Cart). Will it work okay?

You get 4 different carts to fit the chip board in- 3 lite compatible cards of different colours, plus a standard GBA-style cart that fits in the original DS you'll be pleased to hear.

Cheers, I'll let him know.

Edit: Is it quite a simple procedure to swap them over? He's not overly good at that kind of thing.

Edit2: Nevermind, I just did it for him. Piece of piss :(

I'm enjoying my SuperCard mini atm but how the hell do you save onto SD? some games seem to save whilst some dont.

e.g trying to keep the high scores in the New super mario mini games.

whats the correct procedure to follow? i want to be able to save!!

also i've recently obtained children of mana for my supercard and during the intro, about 1/2 way through the music starts clicking. is this a sign of a bad image or is it just my miniSD card isnt fast enough (vanilla sanDisk card, i think)

Had to send my E4lite back cos it died mid brain training. Got a Ewin 2 micro as a replacement. Doesnt play GBA stuff but only £25 and has worked with everything I have put on there so far, unlike the E4lite. Only works with MK4 pass key though I have been told, but luckily thats what I got previously.

Is it possible for the G6 Lite to go into GBA mode on the bottom screen? I could just take the passkey out and play it that way, but if the key is in can it remember my GBA settings?

It's been said here before but the DS Lite makes GBA games so much more playable. I could hardly read text on my SP, even my old Afterburner-fitted GBA had a better screen than that. But the DS Lite, simply gorgeous. Going back to GBA games is almost like playing a totally new game.

I recieved my g6 lite this morning from cheapmod.net. I also ordered a superkey. In the tin was a passcard called "Pass We 3", Is that a superkey?

Mine came today from cheapmod as well. I also ordered a superkey and recieved a "pass We 3" so assume it's the latest revision of the superkey. Not to fussed really as it works a treat.

Got a question for G6 users. So does the Pass Me card have to been in your DS all the time or do you just use it the once?

All the time unless you flash the ds

Oendan is the one Jap game I have. More recommendations please.

That band brothers game (i think thats the name) is raved about somewhat here isnt it

You can:

You need to pop out your passkey when you're in the G6 Lite's game menu and replace it with the game you want to back up. Highlight the rom in the menu, hit select and choose the "DS Card -> Default" option (which just happens to be right above the "Format DS card" option, so be careful :D).

Just tried it with Ouendan, worked a treat :)

Does anyone know if you can do this with the EZ4-Lite as well?

How many games are people fitting on their G6Lites then?

I'm up to 7 Ds games of varing size and 3 or 4 GBA games with about 0.9GB left.

But this guy here says that he had about that many games but still has loads of space left.

What kind of wizardry is this young fellow partaking in?

Finally got my third MicroSD card which actually works fine! I've put a few 'DS Compatible' files on there, but still my Supercard Lite still says 'No SD Detected' or something of the sort. Any particular reason? Do I have to put anything else on the card so it can detect it (like system files, or something)?

My G6 is still going strong though, loving it to bits :P

Finally got my third MicroSD card which actually works fine! I've put a few 'DS Compatible' files on there, but still my Supercard Lite still says 'No SD Detected' or something of the sort. Any particular reason? Do I have to put anything else on the card so it can detect it (like system files, or something)?

Npe, I just yoinked the MicroSD out of my brothers D600 and it put it straight in and it detected it just fine and let me browse all the folders and stuff.