The Making of :Jet Set Willy

Articles on : Climax

Sid Meier

Dialogue in Games

Translating

PS3

Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows: 3

Hmmm...

I'm thinking of getting this. Dark Legacy was infact a splendid multiplayer game. An action packed RPGlite that worked well with 4 players, with the bonus that players could join and leave as they saw fit. Everything worked properly and it retained the elements of betrayal and co-operation of the original.

I suppose a 3 should put me off. But Edge can be funny about things like that. Suppose I'll have to read the review text...

Hmmm...

I'm thinking of getting this.  Dark Legacy was infact a splendid multiplayer game.  An action packed RPGlite that worked well with 4 players, with the bonus that players could join and leave as they saw fit.  Everything worked properly and it retained the elements of betrayal and co-operation of the original.

I suppose a 3 should put me off.  But Edge can be funny about things like that.  Suppose I'll have to read the review text...

seems a bit harsh to me, I've played the first couple of levels and it's good fun, and it has live and stuff which should be decent. Maybe it gets a bit crap or something.

Hmmm...

I'm thinking of getting this.  Dark Legacy was infact a splendid multiplayer game.  An action packed RPGlite that worked well with 4 players, with the bonus that players could join and leave as they saw fit.  Everything worked properly and it retained the elements of betrayal and co-operation of the original.

I suppose a 3 should put me off.  But Edge can be funny about things like that.  Suppose I'll have to read the review text...

Try Champions of Norrath or Return to Norrath if you are looking for a good four player dungeon crawler on the PS2.

Try Champions of Norrath or Return to Norrath if you are looking for a good four player dungeon crawler on the PS2.

Thing is, my wife loved Dark Legacy. We played it for hours (right through to the end).

We tried Baldur's Gate but she just didn't get on with it. Too complex I guess. I'm assuming Champions of Norrath will be the same. Although it's available so cheap it's probably worth a shot anyway.

PS3 chief? Does it have pictures of the machine other than the last years E3? If it has, much changed?

Nope it's the same old breadbin design.

What did they say about 24: The Game?

Poistioned between series 2 and 3

Apparently a 100 levels

It seems to be everything you'd expect from a titles with "The Game" subtitle, very much giving the experience of playing as Jack Bauer rather than anything new.

When's this out?

Jap Now, Feb here

wont be picking up that issue then.

Bah, I was having a morals discussion with myself earlier about posting this stuff and I thought maybe if I post people will be interested enough to buy the magazine.

I guess if I hadn't someone else would have

Are people not gonna buy it because of the scores? If so, what a strange reason not to buy a magazine.

Nope, just that there's virtually nothing there I'm interested in reading about. Maybe the dialogue article, or the translation one. I don't care about any of the games in the previews or the reviews.