Bankshot Billiards 2

elmo

Guest Fenster

Youwin, I've been in Sweden for the last four days and only just back. I can play tonight if you are around? Or tomorrow?

Cheers

sladie

tomorrow/today/thursday :lol: - will be just fine :)

Guest Fenster

played sladie t'other night and was fortunate enough to win 3-2, went 2 -0 down :D but somehow managed to claw my way back :lol:

so i guess we're waiting on the other semi final - any news on this fellas?

I'm sure we can get this played sometime this weekend. Bravestarr, i'll set one up and invite you next time I see you on.

Thanks for the games Verylonewolf. Somehow I managed a flukey win. It went down to the final ball in the final frame. Verylonewolf was unlucky to miss the nine ball (after two great pots), and I potted it to win.

Bravestarr 3

v

Verylonewolf 2

Thanks for the games Verylonewolf. Somehow I managed a flukey win. It went down to the final ball in the final frame. Verylonewolf was unlucky to miss the nine ball (after two great pots), and I potted it to win.

Bravestarr    3

v

Verylonewolf  2

It was a great pot to finish it though, good game.

Guest Fenster

Bravestarr/Kimpossible ive sent you a friends request - perhaps we could get this tourney finished, i'll be online tonight from around 10.30 onwards.

Sladie i see you're moving up in the worls of euro 8-ball :(

Bravestarr/Kimpossible ive sent you a friends request - perhaps we could get this tourney finished, i'll be online tonight from around 10.30 onwards.

Sladie i see you're moving up in the worls of euro 8-ball :(

Hi there. I've just seen your post. I didn't get a friends request from you, so I've sent you one.

Guest Fenster

Hi there. I've just seen your post. I didn't get a friends request from you, so I've sent you one.

lo m8,

i did send one days ago but sent it to Bravestarr not Bravestarr UK - i didn't notice/know about the UK bit - sorry bout that -

i'll see you online soon then m8, it may be a bit tight for me to play the rest of this week as im working nights and have to get the kids off to bed and asleep beforehand :wacko: - so how does sunday night sound for ya?

lo m8,

i did send one days ago but sent it to Bravestarr not Bravestarr UK - i didn't notice/know about the UK bit - sorry bout that -

i'll see you online soon then m8, it may be a bit tight for me to play the rest of this week as im working nights and have to get the kids off to bed and asleep beforehand :D - so how does sunday night sound for ya?

Finally, I've managed to get this forum to load :P

Yeah, someone else had BraveStarr by the time I signed up, so I added the UK.

I'm away Sunday but should be back in the evening. I'll pop on Live when I get home and see if you're about.

Guest Fenster

Congratulations to YOUWIN on his Bankshot Billiards victory.

He won 4-2 (although it would have been 4-0 if I hadn't fluked the 9 ball off the break twice in a row :blink:)

Thanks for the games.

yeah we got there in the end Kim :D - thx for the games, enjoyed them win/loose, never seen 2 consecutive(sp) 9balls done off the break before, should have been an achiement :(

And silence thx for the trophy, makes all the effort worthwhile

Lets get some euro 8 bal on the go - sladie............

Well done, Fenster! You are the number 1 ranked player for 9 ball on Live, so it went to form really. Well done!

Right, I'm going to start a new topic for the new tourney so all the info can be on the first page, etc.

Cheers

sladie