rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
kerraig UK

The Shield

The DVD for s5 is out just before the new season starts, so I'll be getting that and binge watching it to refresh things. Bit annoyed they are releasing it full frame in a way (even though the S3 and S4 DVDs were teh same), as I have a WS TV now, gonna have to watch it in stretch-o-vision :)

..Bit annoyed they are releasing it full frame in a way (even though the S3 and S4 DVDs were teh same), as I have a WS TV now, gonna have to watch it in stretch-o-vision :lol:

Why, doesn't your TV have a 4:3 mode?

I’m just about half way through Season 3 and it’s great. Season 2 was a big disappointment – the cartoonish Mexican Super-Villain and Armenian money-train plots were fairly weak. And David’s election campaign wasn’t exactly dynamite television either but S3 is as good as S1; loads of great Shane and Lem moments, Dutch-boy getting back to his best and the decoy squad are a great addition to the barn. The only downer is Ronnie losing the ‘tache. I suppose it’s understandable what with the burn scar and all but the ‘tache was amazing.

I’m just about half way through Season 3 and it’s great. Season 2 was a big disappointment – the cartoonish Mexican Super-Villain and Armenian money-train plots were fairly weak. And David’s election campaign wasn’t exactly dynamite television either but S3 is as good as S1; loads of great Shane and Lem moments, Dutch-boy getting back to his best and the decoy squad are a great addition to the barn. The only downer is Ronnie losing the ‘tache. I suppose it’s understandable what with the burn scar and all but the ‘tache was amazing.

Maybe I spoke too soon; Dutch just strangled a cat. Woah.

Season 3 is *finally* getting a Region 2 release (!) in June ...

Anyone who would have cared anyway would have got the region 1 release ages ago but I guess its better late than never. Though I wouldn't have much hope for season 4.

Just watched the last episode of season 5.

Wow; proper shocking moment. I couldn’t believe Shane would do that, there’s no way Lem would’ve cracked. Amazing stuff. Vic is going to mess Shane up when he finds out; it was strange that he used a grenade to kill him - surely Vic will notice he swiped one from the raid.

Sad to think there’ll be no shotgun-Lem in Season 6.

Now make sure you watch the mini episode before next week (link page 5)!

Is the mini-episode up anywhere else? I can't sign-up for that Bud.tv site, despite employing a million different lies.

Is the mini-episode up anywhere else? I can't sign-up for that Bud.tv site, despite employing a million different lies.

It seems Bud TV took down the episode so after searching I've found a link to another site.

Mini Episode

This episode bridges the gap between season 5 and 6, just a reminder to people who might have not seen season 5 yet.

It seems Bud TV took down the episode so after searching I've found a link to another site.

Mini Episode

This episode bridges the gap between season 5 and 6, just a reminder to people who might have not seen season 5 yet.

Class, cheers.

Can't wait for this.

Yeah, I really liked the new episode.

I know he killed Lem but ,man, I love Shane.

The Johnny Cash montage at the end with Asavedas lies, Kavanagh planting the evidance and Shane sleazing up the girl was great. This new series should be great with Vic gunning for Asaveda and Kavanagh.