rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
kerraig UK

The Shield

Looks like it is going to be a great series. I love to hate Kavanagh, really gets me fired up. The guy just plays him so well, and now he is so very desperate to see Vic go down. I think it is good that Dutch has potentially an interesting side plot as well. How very Dexter.

Another good episode

I was happy to see the back of Kavanaghs attempts to frame Vic, although the show will be poorer without FW.

I loved the scene between Shane and Ronnie when Shane was trying to think of a way to save Vic and he’s talking about pretending he was with Lem and the grenade went off accidentally; great bit of acting from Shane, you could see he was dying to tell Ronnie what really happened.

Whittaker is just an awesome actor, played Kavanagh really well in this episode.

I almost felt sorry that his nefarious plan fell through. Still, his little speech to Vic in the cell about having a clear conscience was great.

Dutch is just amazing too. Just hope he gets it on with the hot little police officer. He deserves a gal like her. ;)

Gah! That was a hell of an episode.

Surprised that the "Kavanagh framing Vic" plot seems to have been resolved so quickly. Surely that can't be it for Forrest? Bit of a surprise if it is.

I was glad to see it's still a bad idea to try and put one over on Dutch and Claudette though.

Actually genuinely excited about the show again after not really feeling the last season.

Amazing stuff, shame to see Kavanugh out of the picture now, he was on the ropes during the last episode, but he's totally gone now, screwed himself royally. To be honest, I'm not sure where this series is going to go now that the main threat has been removed, though this is only making me more impatient for next weeks episode.

His spear on the guy was sweet as fuck. Never doubt Ronnie's bearded skills.

Ha, that bit was great. Dutch puts in months of work trying to pull the cute Latino cop and she’s totally eye-raping Ronnie after he punches the biker dude in the face.

Just a heads up; according to a fella over at NTSC-uk French TV is showing 2 episodes of Season 6 per week; so episodes 4 + 5 of season 6 should be 'out there' in the next few days. The end of season ep. should air on the 10th of May as opposed to the 5th of June.

This is going totally nuts I reckon. Since eps 2 and 3, writing out two major opponents to the strike team, I just cant imagine where it's going to go now. Obviously Shane is on the verge of self destruction. I'm not sure if he'll see the end of the season at this rate. The stuff with Vic's old partner was cack though, totally filler. Nice to see some shaking up of things, Julian on the Strike Team? That new Leader guy is quite good too, and Wimms playing Vic is going to turn ugly, I can just see it. I wonder why they suddenly wrote out that hot Latino uni though? I thought she was going to be an interesting bit of tension between Dutch and Ronnie, they could have played that quite well. Still, as always, top drawer shit from The Shield. I've been watching it with my brother from the beginning (upto about halfway through season 3 at the moment), and there's not a single bad episode. It never lets up. Cant wait for next week, two episodes a week is just fantastic.

I wonder why they suddenly wrote out that hot Latino uni though? I thought she was going to be an interesting bit of tension between Dutch and Ronnie, they could have played that quite well.

Nah, Ronnie wasn't really interested in her. She was more a device to antagonise Dutch's character than anything else.